Shiloh LH 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shiloh LH 2005

The SRR has been invited back to host the 2005 Federal program at Shiloh Nat'l Military Park on annivesary weekend, April 8-10th, 2005. Guidelines and info are posted at:

We are limited to 40-50 reenactors. Please review the guidlines and contact me at unionguy1@comcast.net for registration info. The park can really use your support. I know it is a ways off, but I know how important it is to get event calendars set up early.

Regards & Thanks,
    Jim Butler
    The SRR
    Jim Butler

Re: Shiloh LH 2005

Jim:

You can count Ken Cornett, myself and probably three or four other members of Mess #1 in for this one. The event earlier this year was well-worth the trip and I thought the park staff was excellent and very appreciative of the efforts of the SRR. Hell yeah. We'll come down.

It would be nice to have some other "real" northerners there. ;) I must admit that as the token Yankee, you Southern boys treated me just fine.
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Comment

You can count on me too. This past April was bully, and worth the trip! Looking forward to another first rate LH.

Jim, thanks for all the hard work you put into this years event.

Todd Miller

Comment

If I have my authentic Fed. gear and don't have class,I'll be there.
        Cullen Smith
        Cullen Smith
        South Union Guard

"Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite, and furthermore always carry a small snake"~W.C. Fields

"When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water."~Michaleen Flynn [I]The Quiet Man[/I]

Comment

Jim,

Add my name to the growing roster.

I greatly enjoyed falling in with you and the SRR this past April, and would enjoy the privilage of doing so again.
          Brian Hicks
          Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Working...
          X