Perryville LH Group: Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perryville LH Group: Update

We have a list of 30 fellows for the Confederate Living History programs for this year's Perryville event.

Right now, three people have had to drop out of the event, and a possible forth. SO, that being said, if there's a couple guys that plan on attending, or want to attend and do something productive, contact me via Private Message.

I already have one possbile taker, so space will fill up quick.

I need the following information from anyone that wants to join:
    Name
    Mailing Address
    E-Mail Address
    Phone Number
    Any medical conditons
    An emergency contact person with phone number

I'll leave this option open until the end of the week (Friday, September 29th)
    Jim Conley

Member, Civil War Trust

"The 'right' events still leave much to be desired." - Patrick Lewis

Re: Perryville LH Group: Update

Originally posted by JimConley
    We have a list of 30 fellows for the Confederate Living History programs for this year's Perryville event.

Right now, three people have had to drop out of the event, and a possible forth. SO, that being said, if there's a couple guys that plan on attending, or want to attend and do something productive, contact me via Private Message.

I already have one possbile taker, so space will fill up quick.

I need the following information from anyone that wants to join:
    Name
    Mailing Address
    E-Mail Address
    Phone Number
    Any medical conditons
    An emergency contact person with phone number

I'll leave this option open until the end of the week (Friday, September 29th)
    When are the hours on Friday? I may be able to help depending on when you need me and how long I can break away from 'da row'.
    [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by CJDaley
      When are the hours on Friday? I may be able to help depending on when you need me and how long I can break away from 'da row'.
      Nothing on Friday is scheduled. Programs don't begin until Saturday morning.
      Jim Conley

Member, Civil War Trust

Comment

Originally posted by JimConley
        Nothing on Friday is scheduled. Programs don't begin until Saturday morning.
        My misunderstanding. I doubt I could break away on Saturday or Sunday, I thought this was the school group thing you were helping with on Friday.
        [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Where exactly are you gentlemen going to be set up? I'd like to stop by to meet you all.

Chris Suppelsa

Comment

The schedule is as follows:
            Saturday
            10am-1pm: Living History along the fence rails (Maney's Charge) near the Union monument, Confederate cemetary, and cornfield
            6pm-9pm: Ghost Tours

Sunday
            10am-1pm:Living History along the fence rails (Maney's Charge) near the Union monument, Confederate cemetary, and cornfield

When we're not doing Living History programs, we'll be running around with Wide Awake Films assisting them with their documentary.
            Jim Conley

Member, Civil War Trust

Comment

Hey Chris,
              Do stop by and see us. And bring ole Euclid and George along with Townes down also.

Later,
              Brian McCarty
              Tater Mess

Comment

Working...
              X