Banks Grand Retreat U.S. Eastern Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks Grand Retreat U.S. Eastern Company

I am recruiting to fill the Federal Eastern comapany. Dave Grieves, who was commanding the company is unable to attend the event. I have been offered command and have accepted. For those of you that don't know me, I am a member of Co.A, 1st Minn. and have been falling in with Dave and Chris Piering since 2003.

If you're from the Great Plains or points east and want to attend this premier event as a member of the 81st Ill., contact me at rmmurray@charter.net . When registering indicate Rob Murrays company.

As a reminder, registration closes Feb. 15th. So you have 2 months to get your kitchen passes and get registered. You do not want to miss this event!

Rob Murray
    Co. A, 1st Minn.
    Rob Murray

Re: Banks Grand Retreat U.S. Eastern Company

With apologies to all for my not being able to attend BGR, it's great that Rob has been selected to command in my place. Rob is a terrific guy and knows his stuff. I hope that all those who expressed interest in attending with me will continue that intention and attend with Rob.

For those who have not met Mr. Murray, he is someone you can look up to, literally and figuratively. :wink_smil
    Dave Grieves

Comment

Working...
    X