Civilians at Banks Grand Retreat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilians at Banks Grand Retreat

Some of the civilian participants for Banks Grand Retreat have been working towards this event for more than two years. But we're always glad to entertain the thought of new neighbors---its a good sized Howling Wilderness after all :D .

Here's the orginal announcement and information:

Since then, Vicki Betts has loaded us up with a grand amount of primary source information, and we've accumulated a good amount of clothing and household goods, especially for a bunch of poor whites.

We've finished up registration for currently approved family groups, but I will give one more opportunity for last minute family units to register. I'd like to get this closed out though---if anyone else is entertaining thoughts of going, speak up now. Write me at rrcivilians@bellsouth.net, or call me with questions at 205-758-9635, evenings, between 8-10 pm Central time. I'm working a tax season this year, so I'll be hard to catch outside of these hours--and yes, tomorrow is a work day.
    Terre Hood Biederman
    Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
    Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.
Working...
X