Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Reminder!

All,
    This is just a reminder to those of you who are still holding out from submitting your registration. Registration is due in roughly a month (Feb. 15). Please don't miss this opportunity to march, fight, and to live out of your knapsacks just as those we are trying our best to represent did.
    Cody Mobley

Texas Ground Hornets
    Texas State Troops

[HOUSTON] TRI-WEEKLY TELEGRAPH, October 28, 1863,

Wanted.

All ladies in Houston and surrounding counties who have cloth on hand, which they can spare, are requested to donate it to the ladies of Crockett for the purpose of making petticoats for the Minute Men of this county, who have "backed out" of the service. We think the petticoat more suitable for them in these times.

Re: Registration Reminder!

Amen!

Federals, we need you in particular. CS registration is nearing the closing point.

Stay tuned for some additional announcements as well as posting of directions in the near future.

Regards,
    Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Comment

Bump! Just hoping for a good Federal showing, although it seems our " Company A" is from all over the country.
      sigpic
      Grandad Wm. David Lee
      52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

"If You Ain't Right, Get Right!"
      - Uncle Dave Macon

www.40thindiana.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boozie View Post
        Bump! Just hoping for a good Federal showing, although it seems our " Company A" is from all over the country.
        Well, saw Hodge today and he is going to try to come Federal if he can get some film things completed. Weather hasn't cooperated, but hopefully will.

Going to be a good one....
        Jay Stevens
        Tater Mess
        Independent Volunteers
        Iron Man Mess
        Reenactor Preservation Coalition
        Friends of Historic Lone Jack

Wyandotte Lodge # 03, AF&AM

Into The Piney Woods, March 2009
        Lost Tribes, October 2009
        Bummers, November 2009
        Backwaters, March 12-14 2010
        The Fight For Crampton's Gap July 2010
        In the Van, August 2010
        Before The Breakout Sept 2010

"If You Want To Call Yourself A Campaigner, You Attend True Campaign Events" -B. Johnson

Comment

Well, I just tried to register my mister, "Cornbread", and received a message that the file was damanged so could not download it. I think I printed it out a couple of months ago if he can find it. Any help appreciated.

Sherry Key.
          Sherry Key
          aka Mrs. Cornbread

Comment

Hi Sherry,

I put a post up on the event message board too but wanted to be sure you got a reply-

Registration isn't closed. We will close registration Feb 15.

Not sure what happened. If you care to, just email me his info at baker@hendrix.edu and mail or paypal the registration fee.

Kind regards,
            Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Comment

Working...
            X