Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Week Left!

All,

Seven days until the curtain closes on registrations.

The event has been listed for over a year, registration has been open for nearly six months. Coming to me after we've ended registration and saying "I just found out about it" will be a tough one for me to believe.

With that said, we have one week yet for any of you fence-sitters to get on board.

Two functioning field battalions, each with mobile logistical support, horse-drawn artillery, an authentic civilian encampment, zero modern intrusion, four days on the campaign, twenty-six miles to cover.

At last check I saw that there are 1854 registered "authentic campaigners" who belong to this board. If you talk the talk, Banks' Grand Retreat is your opportunity to walk the walk.

It's now or never folks.

Register and come down to the Kisatchie woods for a darned good time.

Respectfully,
    Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Re: One Week Left!

And only 5 weeks until the event! I feel like a kid the night before Christmas.

BTW- Campaigners, I still have one free registration up for grabs to a good campaigner in the "Gentlemen of the South" thread. It kind of got buried, and to be honest I have been so busy I forgot about it.

Best Regards
    Jay Stevens
    Tater Mess
    Independent Volunteers
    Iron Man Mess
    Reenactor Preservation Coalition
    Friends of Historic Lone Jack

Wyandotte Lodge # 03, AF&AM

Into The Piney Woods, March 2009
    Lost Tribes, October 2009
    Bummers, November 2009
    Backwaters, March 12-14 2010
    The Fight For Crampton's Gap July 2010
    In the Van, August 2010
    Before The Breakout Sept 2010

"If You Want To Call Yourself A Campaigner, You Attend True Campaign Events" -B. Johnson

Comment

Working...
    X