BGR t-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BGR t-shirts

My dad(Bob) and I ordered T-Shirts at BGR and have not recieved them yet. They told us they would be shipped out a week after BGR, so I would've expected them to arrive by now. If anyone could share any knowledge on the t-shirt situation, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou,

Robby Fischer
    Goldpan Mess
    Rob Fischer
    1st TX Co. B
    Goldpan Mess
    Veteran of BGR

Stand of Colors
    Picket's Mill
    At High Tide

Re: BGR t-shirts

Robby, & everyone else expecting their BGR tee,

All the tees folks pre-paid for following the event were mailed out on Saturday. You should be receiving them in a matter of days. I'm sorry I didn't get them out sooner. Thanks for your patience.

All the expenses of printing, packing & shipping have been paid, and we are left with a surplus of $140. Tomorrow I will mail a check in that amount to Steve Mayeaux and the Friends Of Ft. DeRussy, and let them know that this additional amount is made possible by the generosity of the living history community who participated in Banks' Grand Retreat.

Dan Hadley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Mine just came in today...thanks, Dan. No problem on the wait, it's a hectic world we inhabit - BGR was a nice respite. I appreciate your efforts fund-raising for preservation.

I served with Robby at BGR, he surely earned his!
      Rex Porter
      Iron Rooster Mess
      Utah Territories

Comment

Mine arrived today, and I am going to flaunt it at school tomorow!

Chase Pinkham

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hadley View Post
          Robby, & everyone else expecting their BGR tee,

All the tees folks pre-paid for following the event were mailed out on Saturday. You should be receiving them in a matter of days. I'm sorry I didn't get them out sooner. Thanks for your patience.

All the expenses of printing, packing & shipping have been paid, and we are left with a surplus of $140. Tomorrow I will mail a check in that amount to Steve Mayeaux and the Friends Of Ft. DeRussy, and let them know that this additional amount is made possible by the generosity of the living history community who participated in Banks' Grand Retreat.

Dan Hadley
          Dan you and Jay may have worked your way into a part time job - T shirts for preservation! Thanks so much - this additional money bumps us over $4500, with more coming in. Salute.
          Soli Deo Gloria
          Doug Cooper

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Please support the CWT at www.civilwar.org

Comment

Sorry this is a day late or two...or three...) and a dollar short, but...
            I was told Sunday at the event that extras would be ordered (sorry if I missed this announcement) and was wondering if there were any extras? I could do with an XXL. Thanks. Please PM me.

Jay Reid, BGR Co. I
            Dreamer42
            Jay Reid

Comment

Working...
            X