Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English clothing for 7th SC

Hey Guys,
    Just a reminder to those who will be attending the Chick LH with Company H 7th SC that we'd really like to see folks make an effort to obtain the clothing constructed from English goods listed in the guidelines. The dark blue grey kersey jackets and light blue trousers mentioned in the guidelines match the descriptions of the uniform appearance of Longstreet's troops during this timeframe. Any questions, please get in touch. Thanks..........Jerry Stiles

Re: English clothing for 7th SC

Gents,

We are pleased to announce that we are willing to offer a 10% discount on all orders placed on jackets constructed from English Army Cloth for this event. This offer is good from today, May 9th through July 9th.

To sweeten the pot, anyone buying a jacket can purchase a kepi constructed from English Army cloth for only $75.00. Regular price is $95.00

Please note, that due to the limited amount of fabric on hand, quantities will be limited. Please get your order in as soon as possible to ensure your spot in the waiting line.

Current wait time is 8 weeks on orders placed this week.

This fabric is from Family Heirloom Weavers and is some of the best English Cloth available today..

For the really small print, this offer is not valid with other discounts currently being offered by us.
    Last edited by Richmond Depot; 05-09-2007, 12:59 PM.
    Fenny I Hanes

Richmond Depot, Inc.
    PO BOX 4849
    Midlothian, VA 23112
    www.richmonddepot.com
    (804)305-2968

Comment

Thanks Scott! That is great.......Jerry Stiles

Comment

source for trows?

Is there a source for the "light blue trousers"? Or the correct fabric to make them yourself?
        Edward Watson
        Co. C, 33rd NCT

A Rowdy Pard

"Do your duty in all things.
        You can never do more,
        You should never wish to do less."
        -Robert E. Lee

Comment

I believe Chris Sullivan is making the royal blue English enlisted man's trousers for the Chickamauga LH. My mess has bought some for the event. You may want to contact him.
          Dave Eggleston

Comment

Folks,

Big thanks to Scott Haynes too for an awesome deal on the Type II jackets! The McRae Papers show much more kersey was coming in earlier than previously thought. I've personally inspected two SC ID'd kersey Type IIs within the past year; I think they were more prevelent than many of us would believe.

Anyway, greatly looking forward to this fantastic event! Get those registrations in ASAP!

Regards,

Neill Rose
            PLHA
            Last edited by Iron Scout; 05-15-2007, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Gents,
              Chris Daley is also offering some specials to help folks get prepared for this event. Please check out the link below and thanks Chris!.....Jerry Stiles

Comment

My Chris Sullivan trousers came in this week. Spot on. Simply spot on. Now to deliver the remainder of the box so that the rest can crow.

I am not sure how Chris is fixed for a run but, give him a call.

Just a question... Are the cashmere light blue trousers from Daley the correct material?
                Ley Watson
                POC'R Boys Mess of the Columbia Rifles

[B][I]"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."[/I][/B]

[I]Coach Lou Holtz[/I]

Comment

I have to echo Ley's praise. I just received my pair of royal blue English enlisted man's trousers from Chris Sullivan. They are spot on reproductions of the pairs I've seen at the Museum of the Confederacy. If you're going to the Chickamauga LH as 7th SC, these are the trousers for you.

Dave
                  Dave Eggleston

Comment

Originally posted by ley74 View Post
                    My Chris Sullivan trousers came in this week. Spot on. Simply spot on. Now to deliver the remainder of the box so that the rest can crow.

I am not sure how Chris is fixed for a run but, give him a call.

Just a question... Are the cashmere light blue trousers from Daley the correct material?
                    Cassimere is a correct material for CS uniforms and I've seen several garments made from this material.

Boys have been screaming for about a year for me to make a run of light/sky/french blue CS trowsers. I haven't been able to find the material they are looking for that didn't have some sorty of 'unnatural' content to it. I did come across a bolt of Cassimere made by County Cloth and decided that I would offer some trowsers in this material at a discount to guys who wanted that option.

Got questions? Give me a call at anytime!
                    [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                    X