Walk through at Chickamauga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk through at Chickamauga

I am planning a walk through at Chickamauga with Daryl Black on Saturday, July 8. We will walk the areas where we will have demonstrations and go through the agenda for the weekend. If anyone is interested in attending with me, please let me know.

Art Milbert
    tenthtexas25@aol.com
    [FONT=Georgia]Art Milbert[/FONT][SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Re: Walk through at Chickamauga

On this weekend (July 7-8th) there will be a killer, all inclusive display on Wilder's Brigade at the Visitor's Center

Also, I believe Rick Baumgartner will be there as well signing his new release on Wilder's Brigade "Blue Lightning".

Just FYI.

John Walsh
    FDR
    Last edited by fortdonelsonrelics; 06-21-2007, 09:07 PM. Reason: More Information
    John Walsh

"Is a gentleman with a brostache invited to this party?''

Comment

Looks like I'm gonna be a day short. I'm visiting with my dad the three days before that weekend.
      Tim Koenig

Comment

I know this is a little late, but when I was heading back home from the Outpost workday I stopped at park to stretch my legs a bit. As I was walking to the South Carolina monument I remember reading the Cozzen's book "This Terrible Sound" and I was reminded of the ferocity of the Confederate assault to Snodgrass Hill and Horseshoe ridge.

Just a little aside...
        Herb Coats
        Armory Guards &
        WIG

Comment

Working...
        X