Rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rounds

I know that this is last minute and I do apologize, but does anyone have any extra rounds and caps that I can buy at the event? I was going through my gear today and I realized that I have none, and being at school I can't make any here. Again sorry for the lateness of the request and I seriously appreciate any help.

Bill
    Bill Backus

Re: Rounds

It appears I need caps as well. I have rounds, but my quest to buy caps today only turned up CCI six wing caps. You would think at least one gun store in tri-county area would carry regualr caps, but they don't.
    Derek Carpenter
    Starr's Battery

"First at Bethel, farthest at Gettysburg and Chickamauga, last at Appomattox"

Comment

Are you talking about the Mill Springs, KY event? If so drop by The Watchdog tent and I can hook you up. I will bring an extra 100 rounds ($20) and a tin of caps ($10.50). Have some lemonade while you are there.
      Craig L Barry
      Editor, The Watchdog, a non-profit 501[c]3
      Co-author (with David Burt) Suppliers to the Confederacy
      Author, The Civil War Musket: A Handbook for Historical Accuracy
      Member, Company of Military Historians

Comment

Originally posted by Craig L Barry View Post
        Are you talking about the Mill Springs, KY event? If so drop by The Watchdog tent and I can hook you up. I will bring an extra 100 rounds ($20) and a tin of caps ($10.50). Have some lemonade while you are there.

I believe they are referring to this weekends Chickamauga Living History.
        Brian Hicks
        Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

No, Chickamauga this weekend. But thanks anyway.
          Derek Carpenter
          Starr's Battery

"First at Bethel, farthest at Gettysburg and Chickamauga, last at Appomattox"

Comment

Gentlemen:
            They are in opposite directions...Can't help you out for Chickamauga.
            Craig L Barry

Comment

Craig,
              A little bit more attention to the thread would have shown that this was in the Chickamauga folder in the EBUFU section, and not the Adjunct folder with the other events.

Derek, come see me when you get on site, I have caps. Sorry Bill but I have been hit up for all of the rounds I had!
              Patrick Landrum
              Independent Rifles

Comment

All apologies. All extra rounds for Mill Springs now taken as well.
                Craig L Barry

Comment

Working...
                X