Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Structure For Outpost Iii

Gentlemen,
    I want to let everyone that will be attending Outpost III that there is a change of command for the Federals. Steve Acker has had to step down due to family obligations and his need of being close to home. He informed me of this and we discussed the best options for his replacement. Terry Sorchy will take over as Federal Overall Commander for the Federals at Outpost. He stepped in and handled the federals at BGR and has shown his leadership ability in the past.
    At this point, here is the following structure for the event;
    Federals
    Commander - Terry Sorchy
    Company Commander - Jim Butler
    Company Commander - Tim Arnold
    Company Commander - Steve Ewing
    Company Commander - Dave Gerow
    Federal Cavalry - Coley Adair

Confederates
    Commander - Art Milbert
    Company Commaner - Tripp Corbin
    Company Commander - Pat Landrum
    Company Commander - Frank Aufmuth
    Confederate Cavalry - Mark Choate

I will be issuing out general orders to the company commanders later this week so we can work on the specifics of strategy and logistics for the event.
    Registration has been pouring in and is very strong for the event. Please continue to do so and get them in early. We have been working on alot of extras for this event for the men and they are all coming together very nicely.

Congratulations Terry, you will do a great job.

Steve, take care of the family and we will see you very soon. God Bless.

Art Milbert
    Last edited by Tenthtexas; 06-26-2007, 11:36 AM. Reason: I put the wrong commander down. Corrected
    [FONT=Georgia]Art Milbert[/FONT][SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Re: Command Structure For Outpost Iii

Thank You Art,
    I am honored that such a fine leader as Steve Acker has thought of me as the Federal replacement commander. I am looking forward to working with all of you for this event to make it a realistic experience for everyone. As Art said the sooner registrations are in the sooner we know what we have and what we can work with.
    As soon as I finish getting all contact info I will be getting in touch with all Company Commanders for your input. Dave Gerow is the ONV Company commander.

As Always
    Your Most Obedient Servant
    Terry Sorchy
    Last edited by Terry Sorchy; 06-26-2007, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Terry,
      Welcome aboard for this one. I know you make it interesting for those of us in Gray. The event website has links for all the company commanders emails. Hopefully that will prove helpful to everyone.
      [FONT=Times New Roman][b]Tripp Corbin[/b][/FONT]
      [URL=http://www.westernindependentgrays.org/]Western Independent Grays[/URL]
      [URL=http://www.armoryguards.org/]Armory Guards[/url]

Comment

I made an error on the posting putting Cal Kinzer as company commander. I corrected that to have Dave Gerow.
        My apologies to both Cal and Dave. It is corrected now.

Art
        Last edited by Tenthtexas; 06-26-2007, 11:37 AM.
        [FONT=Georgia]Art Milbert[/FONT][SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
        X