Directions to Outpost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions to Outpost?

I have been poking around forums and the WIG webiste, but I have not run into anything that has to do with site maps, directions to the site or where people are supposed to meet and register. Am I looking in the wrong place, will this be sent out or is this an oversight? We are begining to plan our trip, and this is needed info.
    Thanks.

Karl Pasch
    Karl H. Pasch

Ol' Sipley Mess
    Old Northwest Volunteers

Re: Directions to Outpost?

If you use Yahoo maps on the street address for Rippavilla you can pull up the map to the gates of the property.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Comment

Re: Directions to Outpost?

Registration for both Federals and Confederates will literally be a straight drive right down the main entrance road at Rippavilla. Continue on past the Mansion and visitors parking about 1/6 mile, and you'll see the registration area.

Once registered, the Federals will continue to their designated parking/step off point (signs will guide their way). The Confederates will park and step off from an area very close to the registration site.

Rippavilla is located near Nashville just south of Historic Spring Hill on Hwy. 31, one quarter of a mile south of the Saturn Parkway exit off Interstate 65.

Mapquest for this address:

5700 Main St
      Spring Hill, TN 37174

Brian Hicks
      Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Working...
      X