No announcement yet.

89th Illinois, Company A. (ONV Company)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89th Illinois, Company A. (ONV Company)

Gentlemen

I would like to start collecting first person names for individuals who are joining company A of the 89th Illinois. The roster for the regiment is located at the link below. This is for individuals who have already registered or know that they are doing so in the near future in Company A. The first person list will be kept and updated on the ONV site. If you do not provide me with a name we will use your real name throughout the event. Please PM me or email me at rein5553@yahoo.com

Roster Link

ONV Site

Thank you for your time and patience in this matter.

Jason W. Reinholz
    Portraying Abraham Flemming
    Orderly Sgt. Company A, 89th Illinois

Re: 89th Illinois, Company A. (ONV Company)

Gentlemen

I would also like to remind the men that there is no need to bring extra crackers to the event. That will be provided by the company. If you have any questions please let me know with a PM or email at rein5553@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Jason W. Reinholz
    portraying Abraham Flemming
    orderly sgt. Company A. 89th Illinois

Comment

Re: 89th Illinois, Company A. (ONV Company)

Gentlemen

If any member of Company A has not received an e-mail from me please let me know by PM or Email at rein5553@yahoo.com

Some of th e-mails bounced back and I want to make sure that I can contact everybody. If Steve Rickert is reading this please contact me as soon as possible. Remember boys get in shape, bundle your cartridges and get me your first person as soon as possible.

Jason W. Reinholz
      Portraying Abraham Flemming
      Orderly Sgt. Company A, 89th Illinois

Comment

Working...
      X