Federal Registration Changed to May 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Registration Changed to May 11

Late Registration is being pushed back to May 11 giving everyone an additional week to get their forms in on time and avoid the increase from $25 to $40. This is the last time the fee will be extended and registration itself will NOT be taken after the cut off date. No excuses. You miss out on the registration dates then that's it. The early period was pushed back 10 days to allow for those guys to recover from Shiloh and make the choice on if they should attend Vicksburg or not. This is a one time deal as I personally do not plan to host another event until 2009 or later.

This information can be seen here as well http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...ad.php?t=10216
    Last edited by coastaltrash; 04-28-2007, 09:36 AM.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Re: Federal Registration Changed to May 11

Frankly put, folks, this event represents some "you don't get to do that very often" things. I suspect it'll be one that folks who don't attend will read the AARs and write, "I sure can't wait to participate in this next year!" As Pat says, this is, in fact, a one-time-only event.

That's why I'm driving from New York State to Mississippi. :)

Comment

Re: Federal Registration Changed to May 11

Gents,
      I will not specify but many of the things you read about the soldiers doing during the seige (and I am not talking about eating mule) we will be doing for this event.
      After I came back from BGR I was told by many folks that they should have tried harder and come to the event seeings how it had everything they were looking for.
      The same goes for Vicksburg. Dont let the event pass you by and then go "Oh I wish I would have".
      Here are the facts Federal Living Historians.
      The excellent event is here.
      The NPS is doing things for you that they never did in the past.
      You dont have to plan it just participate.
      All the pieces are in place boys, all that we NEED is YOU!
      Thanks
      Terry Sorchy
      Cpt. Co. F 56th Ohio

Comment

Working...
      X