Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Kick off, Medical Information etc

Gents,
    As we now sit one month away from the event organization is starting to come to the peak and everything is getting finished. Here is some quick information:

REGISTRATION- Registration for the event will open at NOON on Friday. I will be there earlier than that, but registration and inspection will not formally open until NOON. Come to registration with your haversack in hand to be inspected along with your uniform. Show up at registration in 'kit',

FRIDAY EVENING- Everyone is on their own for food Friday night. The gates will be shut at 9 PM and you are expected to be in place ready to go by 10. Parking is a good way away from registration and transport will be by truck. This isn't a shuttle service that will run non stop, once one fills it will go, once another fills it will go. The shuttle will STOP at midnight when registration closes. If you plan to arrive later than that, let me know via email or Private message.

MEDICAL INFORMATION- Those that are diabetic or have any other form of health issue will be getting an email from me by Monday, if you do not get this email, let me know if you have some special condition or a medicine dependency.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles
Working...
X