Federal Participant Communications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Participant Communications

To date, a total of three communications have been sent to Federal registrants for this event, each with some file attachments. These communications provide essential information for Federal participants to understand prior to this event.

To save bandwidth, I won't post the communications here, but want to say: If you are registered as a Yank for this event and have NOT received one or more of these communications, please e-mail me at kobeirne@adelphia.net immediately. Communications to about five or so Federal registrants have bounced--either due to invalid e-mail addresses, folks who weren't able to legibly write their e-mail address on the registration form, or folks who provide thier e-mail address to the event coordinator and then block e-mails from those with whom they do not regularly correspond, or some other reason. Point is, some registrants are not getting this info.

Re: Federal Participant Communications

If ANYONE in Company F has not been getting communications from me, PLEASE send me your current correct email and I will rectify the problem.
    terry_sorchy@hotmail.com
    Thank You
    Terry Sorchy

Comment

Working...
    X