Carpool to ATB from Balt. area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpool to ATB from Balt. area?

I live N. of Baltimore, just off I-95 in Edgewood, and am interesting in riding with someone (I'm more than willing to drive) to this weekend's ATB event. My car easily has room for 3. I had 4 other potential carpoolers, & now half of them can't make it, and the other 2 won't be leaving Balt. area until early Sat a.m.

I'd also like (& intend) to depart my area about 1-2pm (& be on-site by 4 pm or so) in order to (hopefully) bypass as much DC Friday afternoon/evening rush hour traffic as possible. I've driven that DC beltway & I-95 thru & south of DC too many times on Friday night to want to do it again.

Please email me ( cjkibler@comcast.net ) if interested in rendezvousing for this.
    Charles Kibler
    Co. A, Chesapeake Volunteer Guard
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [I]"I have been up to see the Congress and they do not seem to be able to do anything except to eat peanuts and chew tobacco, while my army is starving."[/I]
    Robert E. Lee

Re: Carpool to ATB from Balt. area?

Got two riders; carpool full. Thanks!
    Last edited by Chuck A Luck; 11-12-2008, 12:44 PM.
    Charles Kibler
    Co. A, Chesapeake Volunteer Guard
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [I]"I have been up to see the Congress and they do not seem to be able to do anything except to eat peanuts and chew tobacco, while my army is starving."[/I]
    Robert E. Lee

Comment

Working...
    X