Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS company structure

Hey Guys,
    I believe most of you probably know this already but for those who may not, I'll be the CS honcho for this event. Plans call for all the CS participants to be in one large company for the event. So, if you're a fan of the BIG company, you'll be extra pleased. Right now we're working on putting together the command structure for the company. I'll post it here when it's complete. Take care........Jerry Stiles

Re: CS company structure

Jerry,

You guys have done a magnificent job gathering an all-star cast of confederate reenactors for this event, and I really look forward to seeing a few glimpses of this recreated portion of the famed 47th Virginia Infantry in the field. Some of your pickets along that fine former mill pond Saturday may find themselves in the midst of what may seem to be an old Disney wildlife feature film, and at the same time realize why so many Virginia waterways have the name "beaver" involved.

Well, I'm sure that's no great shocker....
    [B]Charles Heath[/B]
    [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Ok, here is the CS company command structure:

Officers: Stiles, Chapman, Hunter

1st Sgt: Schneider

Sgts: D Orpen, Baldwin, Berrier, Gibson,

Cpls: J Orpen, Blackmon, Reynolds, Boulden

Comment

Jer,

Don't you want to post our pictures and a "brief" description of all the good each of us have done for the hobby????:wink_smil
        Mike "Dusty" Chapman

Member: CWT, CVBT, NTHP, MOC, KBA, Stonewall Jackson House, Mosby Heritage Foundation

"I would have posted this on the preservation folder, but nobody reads that!" - Christopher Daley

The AC was not started with the beginner in mind. - Jim Kindred

Comment

Ah, no thanks Dusty. Seeing you mug on your avatar is quite enough for me!....Jerry Stiles

Comment

Working...
          X