Co. F looking for recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co. F looking for recruits

Now boys, the Confederate side of things continues to be slow. We can't let this happen lads. Get those registrations in whether you join my company (which you should) or the ones led by those heathens - I mean gentlemen.

Now, since fuel is kind of high, that may make some balk but this event will be worth the trip. I'm going one way or the other so I'll make you a deal.

If you're in my company and coming from any direction that will bring you through the Missouri Bootheel, if you get to New Madrid, you can ride with me to the event. I've got a Suburban that I'll take to help folks out and I'll foot the bill for the gas. I can fit 8 in it although 7 would be more comfortable. That saves you 4 hours of driving round trip which adds up to some fuel.

If you're not in my company, and I have room, the deal still applies but I've got to take care of my boys first.

So, let's get some more registrations in there. This event isn't that far away you know and it's going to be hard to whip those Yankees when they outnumber us considerably.
    Michael Comer
    one of the moderator guys

Re: Co. F looking for recruits

Thank you Mr Comer. Four hours in a Suburban is nearly a full tank. And that would let you all rest the last leg of the trip. That is mighty big of you. I hope you get a truck full. I for one can't wait for this event!

Chris Talburt

Comment

Re: Co. F looking for recruits

Thank you Mike!!!
      Frank
      Frank Aufmuth
      When you hear my whistle, Hell will be upon you.

Comment

Working...
      X