Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo

For those of y'all that are travelling great distances or will be in need of ammo for Marmaduke's I will be bringing close to 1,000 rounds that will be for sale. I have provided ammo to the Lazy Jacks at BGR and AHT, as well as at many other events. All my ammo is rolled by hand and tied with waxed linen thread and packaged into arsenal packs of 10 rounds and 12 caps. If you are interested or in need please email me to reserve your rounds.

Re: Ammo

Adam

If you have enough left after the boys from out of town speak up I would like to buy some. While I am not going by land or sea, I hate making rounds. Please let me know the cost.

Chris Talburt

Comment

Chris,
      Arsenal packs are $8 a bundle, and if you are interested I can set some packs aside for you just let me know.

Comment

Adam:

I would like 4 bundles. You don't by chance do pistol rounds? I really hate rolling those even more.

Thanks,

Chris Talburt

Comment

Chris, If Adam doesnt do pistol rounds, I do. I can get you hooked up with those. I also charge 8 dollars per pack. I can make .44, .36. and .31 caliber. Let me know if your interested.
          Last edited by IowaYank; 07-08-2008, 08:05 PM.
          Dan Chmelar
          Semper Fi
          -ONV
          -WIG
          -CIR!

Comment

Not to butt in on Adams post, but since it goes along well. Like I told Chris, If anyone doing a mount or dismounted cav impression, officers impression, or any impression where they need a pistol I can make pistol arsenal packs for you and bring them with me to the event. Just let me know.
            Dan Chmelar
            Semper Fi
            -ONV
            -WIG
            -CIR!

Comment

I won't need any pistol rounds. I will have 60 good rifles in front of me! :)

See you at Athens Dan!
              Nathan Hellwig
              AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
              "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

As well as a squad of Fed. Cavalry roaming around out front. You should be pretty safe to stay back and eat your cake!!
                Dan Chmelar
                Semper Fi
                -ONV
                -WIG
                -CIR!

Comment

Originally posted by Hairy Nation Boys View Post
                  I won't need any pistol rounds. I will have 60 good rifles in front of me! :)

See you at Athens Dan!
                  I hope you keep this thought in mind when you and your orderly have to go out and check our posts after dark. :) ;) :p
                  Last edited by Andy Ackeret; 07-08-2008, 09:57 PM.
                  Andy Ackeret
                  A/C Staff
                  Mess No. 3 / Hard Head Mess / O.N.V

Comment

You're one to talk about cake, buttermilk! :wink_smil
                    Arch Campbell
                    Hairy Nation
                    Loyal Union League
                    Past Master of Martin Lodge #624, GL of Iowa AF & AM

"Secessionists and Rebel Traitors desiring a fight can be accomodated[sic]on demand." -David Moore

Comment

Just to remind people as the date is getting closer I will be bringing about 100 arsenal packs to Marmaduke's and right now I have 20 spoken for. If you are at all interested in ammo please let me know so that I can reserve it for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X