Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secesh- rise up!

Lads,

By all accounts the mongrel legions of Federal occupiers are set to flood into the state of Missouri come September.

The lads in butternut and grey need to take note of this alarming fact and join the ranks of the two companies currently forming under Marse Comer and Reverend Doctor Coats.

This is not an event to sit out. Frank has put a staggering amount of time, energy, and passion into Marmaduke's Raid. You will see and experience many things that are simply not found at other events.

Veterans of BGR will find a similar taste and will have a good training ground to get ready for Into the Piney Woods.

If some of you fellers were needing a tap on the shoulder before signing up, consider this as such.

Regards,
    Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Re: Secesh- rise up!

...and Marse Kupsch dismounted, Marse Arnold with the Mountain Gun, and Marse Talburt leading the mounted contingent
    Henry V rocks!
    Frank
    Frank Aufmuth
    When you hear my whistle, Hell will be upon you.

Comment

Not to be outdone by Mr. Sorchy,

Confederates are implored to register asap for the same reasons. In order to get the rations they have to be ordered.
      Frank Aufmuth
      Frank Aufmuth

Comment

Yeah! What Terry and the other guys said to the Federals!!!
        Frank Aufmuth
        Frank Aufmuth

Comment

Working...
        X