[B]Kupsch's CS Company Still Accepting Quality Soldiers![/B]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]Kupsch's CS Company Still Accepting Quality Soldiers![/B]

For those who have registered, or viewed the registration form know, Mike Kupsch has also been forming a CS company for Marmaduke's Raid. Capt. Kupsch has been quite busy and involved in other endeavors since Pickett's Mill, and therefore has not openly put forth a formal invitation for quality recruits.

Those who have served with and under Mike, most recently at Pickett's Mill and Outpost, need no introduction to what he brings to the table and the company experience you can expect. Still, this company, and this event aren't for the wanna-be's or "just show-up and write a colorful AAR afterward" pretty types. You must have a good attitude, come prepared and the guts to more than make an apprearance.

This event will be like nothing you have ever experienced and it will not be offered again.

You have, one chance.
    Jay Stevens
    Tater Mess
    Independent Volunteers
    Iron Man Mess
    Reenactor Preservation Coalition
    Friends of Historic Lone Jack

Wyandotte Lodge # 03, AF&AM

Into The Piney Woods, March 2009
    Lost Tribes, October 2009
    Bummers, November 2009
    Backwaters, March 12-14 2010
    The Fight For Crampton's Gap July 2010
    In the Van, August 2010
    Before The Breakout Sept 2010

"If You Want To Call Yourself A Campaigner, You Attend True Campaign Events" -B. Johnson

Re: Kupsch's CS Company Still Accepting Quality Soldiers!

While I am not marching with you boys I am looking forward to meeting all the folks from MO. Good luck in your recruiting and see you in September.

Chris Talburt

Comment

Although I'm not taking sides, I'll be honored to rob both equally and fairly. If faced with the possibility of execution, I may be able to chose. Hurrah for neither! I need a shiny gold watch!
      T.J. Bruegger
      [B][FONT="System"]Tater Mess[/FONT][/B]

"That's right dude, the beauty of this is it's simplicity; once a plan gets too complex, everything can go wrong. If there's one thing I learned in Nam..." Walter Sobchak 1991

Comment

Jined up for Marse Kupsch's Company,

Plenty of room left in the company,ya'll come and help drive the Yankees out of the valley!
        Forrest Peterson

Tater Mess
        Tater Mess Social Orchestra
        Missourah Shirkers

Comment

I is in....Registration will be sent in this week.
          Travis Franklin
          "Patrick Fhailen"

The Missoura Shirkers
          4th Mo. Inf.

"The Northern onslaught upon slavery was no more than a piece of specious humbug designed to conceal its desire for economic control of the Southern states." Charles Dickens, 1862

Comment

Working...
          X