Pistol Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol Ammo

Hello. I piggybacked on Adams post earlier but I figured I would make a new thread just in case someone who wanted some didnt see my post.

I can make .31, .36, and .44 caliber revolver arsenal packs and bring them with me to Marmadukes if anyone carrying a pistol at Marmadukes wants them. I ask 8 dollars per pack and that includes all of the cartridges plus the caps in a wrapped wooden block. I currently use a private contractor stamp from Minnesota, but am in the process of purchasing some that will say from C.S. Labratories.

Let me know if interested.
    Dan
    Dan Chmelar
    Semper Fi
    -ONV
    -WIG
    -CIR!

Re: Pistol Ammo

I've purchased probably a half dozen packs from Dan over the last 2 seasons. (I'm the reason he now makes .31 ammunition :p) The packs look good, the rounds are well constructed, and it makes loading a pistol in the field an easy task. No problems with misfires and no having to carry a flask of powder or other items. I highly recommend them to any who carries a pistol.
    Andy Ackeret
    A/C Staff
    Mess No. 3 / Hard Head Mess / O.N.V

Comment

Dan,

Please put me down for 3 x 36 Cal. Revolver Arsenal Packs with CS markings, as well as 3 packs having US Markings (for future use).

If you'd like pre-payment, let me know.
      Brian Hicks
      Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Please put me down for 4-44
        Frank Aufmuth
        Frank Aufmuth
        When you hear my whistle, Hell will be upon you.

Comment

Also, if possible please let me know if your revolver uses #10 or #11 caps. With the often times poor quality control of the Italian Repos, many times which cap size they use can vary. I wish they could keep them constant!! It is the most frustrating thing with making these packs, trying to make sure they will have caps that fit the revolver!!!
          Dan Chmelar
          Semper Fi
          -ONV
          -WIG
          -CIR!

Comment

As a little instruction for these. The cartridges are tapered. The tapered end of the cartridge should go into the cylinder first.

With my cartridges, if anyone has any trouble what-so-ever with them, get ahold of me and I will work with you to try to figure out why there is a problem. I dont want anyone buying cartridges from me and they end up having trouble with them and go away unhappy.

Dan
            Dan Chmelar
            Semper Fi
            -ONV
            -WIG
            -CIR!

Comment

Working...
            X