Late Arrivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Arrivals

If any men cant make it on the jump off time of 12:00 on friday thats okay. There will be contingency plans to get you to the fort on friday evening or even early saturday morning. So if getting there early may have been disuading you to come, please have those fears displelled. The "stragglers" are going to act as a patrol company coming back to the fort friday evening and saturday morning. So you will have all the excitment of the event, and not have to just stroll in.
    There are so many unique surprises being built into this event that you will not soon forget it and will not want to miss it. We are still taking registrations for the federal side so please join us in this endevour.
    Cheers
    Terry Sorchy

Re: Late Arrivals

Terry,

Myself, Guy and Sean are so excited for this event I can not hardly stand to wait out the next 15 days!!!

See you soon.
    Respectfully,

Jeremy Bevard
    Civil War Digital Digest
    Sally Port Mess

Comment

I'm REALLY happy you and the Boy's are coming Jeremy. Be prepared for a very special experience.
      Cheers
      Terry Sorchy

Comment

AS Terry said we are still taking registration.
        If you anticipate a late arrival please contact your company commanders or coordinators so that we know to look for you. This is not your typical county park setup where the grass is fresly cut. This is more like Picketts Mill only a little rougher. An ETA would be nice but contact your co.
        Frank Aufmuth
        Frank Aufmuth
        When you hear my whistle, Hell will be upon you.

Comment

Working...
        X