Anyone driving through Iowa??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone driving through Iowa??

After totaling my car on the way to Athens last August, I've been borrowing another car to drive and the engine is about to die. So that means I get to look for another way of transportation to Marmaduke's. Any chance someone would be coming through Iowa and have room for me?? There may be a possibility I could hitch a ride with another group of civilians going, but they are having car issues as well, so thought I would throw this out here just in case I can't ride with them. I'd of course help pay for fuel. :D
    Anna Allen
    <a href="http://starofthewestsociety.googlepages.com/">Star of the West Society</a>
    [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]The Cherry Bounce Girls Mess[/B][/COLOR] :p

[I]It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word.[/I]-Andrew Jackson

Re: Anyone driving through Iowa??

Anna, what part of Iowa are you in? Never mind, I just noticed it on your profile, I should have looked before I replied. Any body passing through the eastern side of the state help her out.
    Last edited by Huck; 09-17-2008, 11:14 PM.
    Aka
    Wm Green :D
    Illegitimi non carborundum
    (Don’t let the bastards grind you down!)

Dreaming of the following and other events

Picket Post
    Perryville

The like to do a winter camp.....hint hint...

Comment

I live in eastern Iowa, Cedar Rapids.
      Anna Allen
      <a href="http://starofthewestsociety.googlepages.com/">Star of the West Society</a>

[I]It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word.[/I]-Andrew Jackson

Comment

Anna,

If none of the others rise to the occasion, I'm sure the Texas boys will be willing to detour up that way and get you.
        Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Comment

Anna,

You can ride with us if you want. We can arrange with Unkle Beau to pick you up.

Holler
          Nathan Hellwig
          AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
          "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

Thanks, Holler! I've sent you an email.

Fred, how kind of you to offer the Texas boys' services. But I'd hate to make those boys go out of their way. Sounds like there are quite a few around the area that I can hitch a ride with.
            Anna Allen

Comment

Now you Texas boys don't need to travel all the way up here in Pioneer county, a few of us in Neb, Ia, S.D, Minn, and all the way down in the KC area, so there are plenty of people to share the cost of driving to events with. We all just need to maybe start thinking about such things with the price of gas. I know since 05 that has created a huge issue in my wallet, just like everyone else. But I am glad someone is able to help you out.

See everyone at the Raid. Huck will be doing to yellow jacket impression (bumble bee will be returning).
              Last edited by Huck; 09-18-2008, 10:15 AM.
              Aka
              Wm Green :D
              Illegitimi non carborundum
              (Don’t let the bastards grind you down!)

Dreaming of the following and other events

Picket Post
              Perryville

The like to do a winter camp.....hint hint...

Comment

I got a ride! WOOHOO! Thanks guys!

See you all in the big scary woods. Beware, we'll be armed and dangerous.
                Anna Allen

Comment

Working...
                X