Co.A Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co.A Registration

So far we have 27 registered for Company A of the 32nd Iowa. This is outstanding! What I would like to see is at least five new registrations a week for our company. Remember our goal is 70 men.

You will not be disappointed with this event.
    Nathan Hellwig
    AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
    "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Re: Co.A Registration

Holler,

you will receive my registration within a fortnight. I am encouraging a couple of other pard's to enlist, but do not have their commitment yet. Tell me, will there be additional details put forth about the specifics of the work partys and other soldier's duties of that event?

Bob Taylor

Comment

Once we hit the summer I will be contacting all in our company. Frank, Terry and I will be talking at Boonesfield in three weeks. While I will not be able to tell all that we are going to do I can let you know what to expect.

From what Terry and Frank have told me so far everyone will have a good time.

This is the first nice weekend we have had here in Hawkeye land since October. Mid to upper 60's. Gets this Hawkeye ready to go out!
      Nathan Hellwig
      "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

We need ten more registered for Co.A of the 32nd in the next week.

Get them in! And while you are at it register for Kennesaw too!!!!::wink_smil
        Nathan Hellwig

Comment

We have 31 registered for Co.A of the 32nd Iowa. By far the most of any company Union and rebel. We need to get at least ten more in the next two weeks. Our goal is 70 men. Get moving! I don't want to hear any BS that it is to far, gas cost to much, or any other excuses.
          Frank has put a lot of time , energy and sleepless nights to have an authentic event this side of the Mississippi. Also remember if you plan on being in my company for Into the Piney Woods this is a warm-up for that event. Please send your registrations in.

So, ten more in the next two weeks. And while you are at it get some rebels to sign up. What happened to the one million rebel re-enactors out there?

We in the Trans-Mississippi have supported eastern and southern events for many years. Now it is time to come to our part of the country.

And by the way if we catch Frank the whistle is going to get "lost"! :)
          Nathan Hellwig

Comment

Got it into the mail today! It looks kind of bad, been in my truck filled out for 3 months. Just got to the bank today!:tounge_sm

I don't know about catching Frank, he's pretty slippery. Herb Coats on the other hand..........!:baring_te
            Last edited by boozie; 06-17-2008, 01:05 PM.
            sigpic
            Grandad Wm. David Lee
            52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

"If You Ain't Right, Get Right!"
            - Uncle Dave Macon

www.40thindiana.wordpress.com/

Comment

Boozie, you make me sad. I offer you a spot in my company and you shun us....

I'm sicking the OCN squad on you.
              Herb Coats
              Armory Guards &
              WIG

Comment

No shun, Holler got with me last year about this event.

Will the OCN death squad have peaches? I like peaches very much. Matter of fact, some buttermilk would go good with those peaches also.
                sigpic
                Grandad Wm. David Lee
                52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

- Uncle Dave Macon

Comment

Naw, we'll get you with Kiev's used drawers. Mwa ha ha ha ha!
                  Herb Coats
                  Armory Guards &
                  WIG

Comment

Boozie.. I got your back.. way back, but have it none-the-less...

Ahhhh...
                    [B][I]Skip Owens[/I][/B]

EMAIL:[EMAIL="saltwaterboy01@gmail.com"]saltwaterboy01@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

[U]Southern Guard Living History Assn.
                    [URL="http://www.southernguard.org"]http://www.southernguard.org[/URL]

The Company of Military Historians[/U]

Comment

If you have not registered for Co.A do so ASAP!
                      Remember we are using this event to spearhead our company for Into the Piney Woods. Two great events in the Trans-Mississippi!
                      Nathan Hellwig

Comment

Oh, come on Skip. As my officer you should be in front of Keiv's used underdrawers.
                        Originally posted by elcid01 View Post
                        Boozie.. I got your back.. way back, but have it none-the-less...

Ahhhh...
                        sigpic
                        Grandad Wm. David Lee
                        52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

- Uncle Dave Macon

Comment

We are a little more that two months away from this event. Please get your registrations in ASAP!

Make sure you mark Co.A Holloway.

I never in a million years would have thought that the federals would outnumber the rebels. Get your registrations in too!

When describing this event the only other comparison is BGR last year.
                          Nathan Hellwig

Comment

Boozie! ok ill stand in front and take the hit... ahhh hate to see andy leave but glad you are going to be heading up the company as the orderly! We will have some good times...we have to convince Joe Blunt to join the company and then we will have all the dirty billy's.. Im working on it!

skip
                            [B][I]Skip Owens[/I][/B]

EMAIL:[EMAIL="saltwaterboy01@gmail.com"]saltwaterboy01@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

[U]Southern Guard Living History Assn.
                            [URL="http://www.southernguard.org"]http://www.southernguard.org[/URL]

The Company of Military Historians[/U]

Comment

I hope Joe can come out and play! It's going to be a good time.
                              sigpic
                              Grandad Wm. David Lee
                              52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

- Uncle Dave Macon

Comment

Working...
                              X