Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gents, time is running out. Lets get those registrations in soon. Tell your pards and carpool. This promises to be a good event, with good friends, good food, good drill, and a few surprises. What better way to get some good drill time in under some of the best officers in the hobby. Go to www.westernindependentgrays.org and then to Upcoming Campaigns to register. Lets get it done.
    [B]Justin Morris[/B]
    [B]Independent Rifles[/B]
    "And All of Hell Followed"

Shiloh, IR Confederate Campaigner Adjunct Battalion, Cleburne's Division, March 30 to April 1, 2012

Re: Registrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be sending mine soon. I'll be with Mr. Vernon and a few of my mess mates. Thanks for the reminder. This will be my first WIG event.

- Jon Harris

"Dipping Gourd Mess"
    Jon Harris

Mang Rifles & Friends
    Ora pro nobis!

~ McIlvaine’s 64th Ohio Infantry at Missionary Ridge 11/2019
    ~ Head’s 49th Tennessee Infantry at Fort Donelson - Defending The Heartland 2/2020
    ~ Wever’s 10th Iowa Infantry at Bentonville 3/2020
    ~ Opdycke's 125th Ohio Infantry at Franklin, 1863 - For God and the Right 5/2020
    ~ Pardee’s 42nd Ohio Infantry during the Vicksburg Campaign 5/2020
    ~ Day's Silent Machines, 12th U.S. Regulars during the Gettysburg Campaign 6/2020

sigpic

Comment

Let me second Mr. Morris' call for getting those registrations. This is a unique event so don't miss the fun.
      [FONT=Times New Roman][b]Tripp Corbin[/b][/FONT]
      [URL=http://www.westernindependentgrays.org/]Western Independent Grays[/URL]
      [URL=http://www.armoryguards.org/]Armory Guards[/url]

Comment

Let me echo it as well. I have sent out a mass emailing to those that have been at WIG events in the past year including Chickamauga and Outpost. I need to hear from everyone as to who will be coming. If you are not, please let me know and give me an idea of why.
        I know that gas prices are screwing alot of people, and some events on top of others as well. I just need to get an idea of who to expect and then for you to get the registration in.
        We are having a WIG election at Stones River and I want as much representation there as possible so that the voice of the WIG is heard. I know that the Tater Mess will not be able to make it and they have let me know. But anyone else out there; email me, send me a private message or reply to this post.
        tenthtexas25@aol.com

Thank you and lets get registered.

Art
        [FONT=Georgia]Art Milbert[/FONT][SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Comment

I'm curious as to how many have registered and what the company situation will be. Is there enough to have mult-companies?
          Michael Comer
          one of the moderator guys

Comment

Looks like I'm riding with Jerry and them. Can I just register on site on friday evening?
            Just a private soldier trying to make a difference

Patrick Peterson
            Old wore out Bugler

Comment

Working...
            X