Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of questions...

Hello,
    First, is it too late to register for Stones River. Second, if it is not, is there anyone from Indiana (you know who you are) that I might be able to carpool with?
    Best,
    Clay
    Clay N. Pendleton
    Muncie, Ind.
    Memberships:
    CWPT, NTHP, AASLH, AAM, Phi Alpha Theta, NAWCC

Re: A couple of questions...

As far as I know registration is still open. You might want to shoot Art Milbert and email to let him know you are interested.
    [FONT=Times New Roman][b]Tripp Corbin[/b][/FONT]
    [URL=http://www.westernindependentgrays.org/]Western Independent Grays[/URL]
    [URL=http://www.armoryguards.org/]Armory Guards[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by claynpendleton View Post
      Hello,
      First, is it too late to register for Stones River. Second, if it is not, is there anyone from Indiana (you know who you are) that I might be able to carpool with?
      Best,
      Clay
      Justin Runyon and his usual lot of criminals should be coming from the Indiana area.
      Brian Hicks
      Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

I will be leaving from Evansville Indiana some time either early morning Friday or Thursday night.
        Mitchell L Critel
        Wide Awake Groupie
        Texas Ground Hornets

Comment

I must have overlooked the map, or info on where that event is being held...
          Just a private soldier trying to make a difference

Patrick Peterson
          Old wore out Bugler

Comment

Stones River National Battlefield.

The Bivouac will be established within walking distance of the visitors center (as is the entirety of the National Parks grounds)

3501 Old Nashville Highway
            Murfreesboro, TN 37129

Directions:

Flying:

Nashville International Airport (BNA) is located about 30 miles northwest of the park.

Driving:

From the Airport - Follow the signs to Interstate 24 East then follow the directions from Nashville below.

From Nashville (Interstate 24 East) - Take Exit 76 and turn left onto Medical Center Parkway. Turn left onto Thompson Lane. Turn right, just before the Thompson Lane bridge, onto the access road to Old Nashville Highway. Turn left at the stop sign onto Old Nashville Highway. The park entrance is about 1/4 mile away on the left.

From Chattanooga (Interstate 24 West) - Take Exit 76 and turn right onto Medical Center Parkway. Turn left onto Thompson Lane. Turn right, just before the Thompson Lane bridge, onto the access road to Old Nashville Highway. Turn left at the stop sign onto Old Nashville Highway. The park entrance is about 1/4 mile away on the left.

From Knoxville (Interstate 40) - Take Exit 235 onto TN 840. Take Exit 55 onto US 41/TN 70 and follow the signs for Murfreesboro. Turn right onto Thompson Lane at the first traffic light. Cross the bridge and turn left onto the access road for Old Nashville Highway. Turn left at the stop sign onto Old Nashville Highway. The park entrance is about 1/4 mile away on the left.
            Brian Hicks
            Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Ok, thanks. Assumption is dangerous and expensive with a 35 foot-long box full of goofy animals behind you.

Patrick Peterson
              Old wore out Bugler

Comment

"Assumption is dangerous and expensive with a 35 foot-long box full of goofy animals behind you. "

Pete, you must be bringing my pards in the Independent Rifles to the event:tounge_sm
                [B]Justin Morris[/B]
                [B]Independent Rifles[/B]
                "And All of Hell Followed"

Shiloh, IR Confederate Campaigner Adjunct Battalion, Cleburne's Division, March 30 to April 1, 2012

Comment

Ya know, Justin, I started to add a note that I was refering to the horses, not some infantry. But I thought, "No, I'm the only one who would get it." Guess I was wrong.

An odd note on this topic, At the Harris Homestead event in GA a couple years ago, I used my horse trailer to ferry the troops from parking to the site. So I have actually carried infantry in my trailer....

Patrick Peterson
                  Old wore out Bugler

Comment

Working...
                  X