Early Registration Door Prizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Registration Door Prizes

We have randomly selected two people to win the Early Registration door prizes for Sparks of Secession - Westville 1861.

The winners are:

Billy Birney who wins a sitting and ambrotype from Todd Harrington
    and
    Stormi Souter who wins the Time Life Book, "Soldier Life"

You must be present at the event to collect your prize. Congratulations and see you at Westville!

Regards,
    Jim Butler
    Jim Butler

Re: Early Registration Door Prizes

Ooooo--How grand! Both of these folks coming from a long distance and Bill's lady friend coming down for her first event of this type!

What a wonderfull idea--thanks Jim!
    Terre Hood Biederman
    Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
    Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Re: Early Registration Door Prizes

Dang... I don't like this at all... Means I've got some bad luck just around the corner... Otherwise, awesome... Thanks...

Billy Birney
      William Birney
      Columbia Rifles

"The OTB is made up of the dregs of humanity, the malcontents, the bit*#ers and moaners, the truth tellers, the rebellious, etc. In other words, the ones that make good soldiers when the firing starts or the marching gets tough. The $&#*$& is run by parade ground, paper collar soldiers, the ones that pee on themselves when a car backfires and would be better fit for counting beans and puffying up their own egos and kissing each others @$(#*$*..."
      Thomas "Uncle Tom" Yearby, 20 March 2009

Comment

Working...
      X