Blocked for spam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked for spam?

Well, this is frustrating. Suddenly, I can't email either Jim or Vickie anymore, since my emails to them are now both bouncing, marked "blocked for spam." Jim just notified me of something important and complicated having to do with my role at Westville, which I'm trying to discuss, and none of my replies to him are going through.

Pretty frustrating.

Jim, can you please let me know how to contact you, or get my email address unblocked, or something? I've replied to each of your emails, and none of my replies are going through.

Hank Trent
    hanktrent@voyager.net
    Hank Trent

Re: Blocked for spam?

Just heard from Jim, and strangely enough, my emails got through, even though I received a failure notice back from each one of them. Go figure. Problem solved anyway, and I guess if anyone else gets those automated failure notices, they may not mean what they say they mean.

Hank Trent
    hanktrent@voyager.net
    Hank Trent

Comment

Hank:

I love fried spam. :D More like "blocked by Spam!"
      Ley Watson
      POC'R Boys Mess of the Columbia Rifles

[B][I]"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."[/I][/B]

[I]Coach Lou Holtz[/I]

Comment

Hank & Ley,

If that can of Spam has an old-timey looking label wrapped around it, does that mean it is "reluctantly accepted?"

(Some will get both jokes.)
        [B]Charles Heath[/B]
        [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Working...
        X