Boonesfield 2008-9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boonesfield 2008-9

We have some dates for Boonesfield Village this year and next. Please pencil these in on your dance card! More information is forthcoming.

November 7-9, 2008: the Missouri State Guard returns to Boonesfield after the recent victory at Lexington. Gen. Price furloughed some of his men because he didn't have enough food or equipment for them; they return to a divided town, which is in the process of celebrating a wedding. Men who are interested in this event should contact Terry Sorchy, Mike Kupsch, or Frank Aufmuth.

May 15-17, 2009: a living history set in early-war Missouri. The theme for this event hasn't been nailed down yet, but the dates are confirmed.

September 25-27, 2009. This dates are still tentative & await final approval by Lindenwood University staff. This will be a Union occupation, and we are hoping to make this a larger event. Interested men should contact the Hairy Nation boys.
    Last edited by Silvana Siddali; 05-12-2008, 11:09 AM. Reason: That's November 2008!
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]Silvana R. Siddali[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [URL="http://starofthewestsociety.googlepages.com/home"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]Star of the West Society[/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][B]
    [COLOR="DarkRed"]Cherry Bounce G'hal[/B][/COLOR]:wink_smil

Re: Boonesfield 2008-9

Silvana,
    Pencil and inked! Not much could keep us away! We had GREAT fun, Can wait!
    [FONT="Times New Roman"][/FONT]
    Charlene Staples
    Delavan, WI

Citizens of The Old NorthWest
    Boonesfield Village
    Lost Tribes
    Bummers

Comment

That means the Inn will be open!:):p:baring_te I had a blast cooking for Y'all.
      Do I have any takers?
      Cheers:D
      Terry Sorchy

Comment

If we get the September dates in '09 we will be portraying Company I of the 21st Missouri during Prices Raid. Look for some really good federal vs. citizen interaction. More information later this year.

In the meantime please register for Kennesaw, Athens and Marmadukes for 2008!
        Nathan Hellwig
        AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
        "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

If you are interested in coming out to any of the Boonefield events, please join the yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Boones...llageresidents

Thanks! :)
          Anna Allen
          <a href="http://starofthewestsociety.googlepages.com/">Star of the West Society</a>
          [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]The Cherry Bounce Girls Mess[/B][/COLOR] :p

[I]It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word.[/I]-Andrew Jackson

Comment

Working...
          X