Kennesaw Mountain Postponed until 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kennesaw Mountain Postponed until 2009

Due to the state of emergency here in Iowa, the Kennesaw Mountain Living History for 2008 has been postponed. I have already worked out a new date for 2009. The living history will be held June 19-21, 2009. If you have already registered you are registered for the 2009 date. If you are not and would like to still attend be our guest. We hope to have at least forty for next year. This gives everyone a full year to prepare, save money for gas, and register.

We thank all those that have sent their best wishes for our state.
    Please contact me if you have any questions. 319-341-5885

Best Regards,
    Harrison
    Hairy Nation Boys
    ONV
    Nathan Hellwig
    AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
    "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Re: Kennesaw Mountain Postponed until 2009

Sorry to hear that Holler, hope all you folks will dry out soon. If you don't mind and have time in the future, use my registration money for a donation to the Kennesaw Battlefield Park. I will register again next year and look forward to it.

As for now you boys take care out there and let this community know if you need anything!
    sigpic
    Grandad Wm. David Lee
    52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

"If You Ain't Right, Get Right!"
    - Uncle Dave Macon

www.40thindiana.wordpress.com/

Comment

An update for the curious- my hometown (Waterloo) is out of the woods now. The water is receding in Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, and Iowa City, though there is a lot of damage in the last two (not so much in Waterloo/Cedar Falls, thankfully.) If you watch CNN you realize that the threat has moved on to the Mississippi. Thanks for all your thoughts.
      Arch Campbell
      Hairy Nation
      Loyal Union League
      Past Master of Martin Lodge #624, GL of Iowa AF & AM

"Secessionists and Rebel Traitors desiring a fight can be accomodated[sic]on demand." -David Moore

Comment

Thanks for the update Arch. Hope your damage isn't too severe. Same goes out for the rest of the Nation.

See ya at Marmadukes,

Steve Acker

Comment

Holler. is the date and event still firm here. Just planning my vacation time now.
          sigpic
          Grandad Wm. David Lee
          52nd Tenn. Reg't Co. B

"If You Ain't Right, Get Right!"
          - Uncle Dave Macon

www.40thindiana.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
          X