Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Folder - Major Changes

Hello Everyone:

Tonight, some major changes will be made in the way that the event folders are organized here on the AC. You will see some things moved, folders deleted, folders added and the organization streamlined. There is also a de-confliction element as well as a full summary that will be further explained later tonight. Just don't be alarmed when you see things moving around. No event threads will be deleted.
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: Event Folder - Major Changes

Thanks Eric, I know the deconfliction element of the folder revision, and the simplification, will be a boon to all of us.
    Paul Calloway
    Proudest Member of the Tar Water Mess
    Proud Member of the GHTI
    Member, Civil War Preservation Trust
    Wayne #25, F&AM

Comment

I think we have a good plan Paul. Thanks for the green light on this.
      ERIC TIPTON
      Former AC Owner

Comment

Just bumping this thread to keep it at the top of the forums. The explanation of the new structure as it relates to deconfliction will definitely happen tonight. By the way, AC Focus Group members, please check the AC Focus Folder. ;)
        ERIC TIPTON
        Former AC Owner

Comment

The folders are beginning to take shape. They are categorized by year when you enter the main folder. I am looking at individual threads right now to make sure that everything is in the right place. By all means, if your event announcement does not seem to be in the right spot, please send me a PM and I will make the necessary adjustment.
          ERIC TIPTON
          Former AC Owner

Comment

Working...
          X