Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for someone from N Va to share ride

Hello Gents -
    Was wondering if anyone from N.Va. area was interested in attending the Resaca event who would be willing to share a ride & expenses with me - I live in the Manassas area and would be departing early Friday morning on 15 May.
    Cheers,
    Doug Nash

Comment

Re: 145th Battle of Resaca (May 15-17) - Campaigner Battalion

Gents,
      I have had a few folks back out and that has made some room in my company. If you would like to attend and sign on with me please send me an email or PM and send your paper work into Tripp and herb. I need about 5 more guys!

Also there is room left with the other captains as well. It's up to you but I would love to have you.
      Kiev Thomason
      a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
      WIG
      Armory Guards
      Forest Park Lodge #399
      Forest Park GA.

Comment

Kiev,

Sent you an email

Jay Fowler
        Blue Ridge Mess
        [B]Yours in the Cause,
        Jason R. Fowler
        Blue Ridge Mess
        Armory Guards[/b]

Comment

All right gents. I have a few more open slots in the company. Jay and a few others have took the call to arms! There are also still open spaces in the other WIG Companies as well. don't miss out !!! There are some good things waiting on you at the event...just saying.:wink_smil
          Kiev Thomason
          WIG
          Armory Guards
          Forest Park Lodge #399
          Forest Park GA.

Comment

Re: 145th Battle of Resaca Campaigner Battalion - Battalion T-SHirts

Gentlemen,

We are now selling battalion t-shirts for those attending this event to raise money for the Friends of Resaca Battlefield. The t-shirt will be gray with navy blue stencil of a Texas state seal surround by the words "10th Texas Infantry 2009 Battle of Resaca" on the back and a AOT Infantryman surround by "Western Independent Grays" on the front. They will come in Small, Medium, Large, X Large and XX Large. The cost will be $15.00. If you want to pay with PayPal the price will be $16.25. $5.00 from each shirt will be donated to the Friends of Resaca Battlefield.

Since we have to buy these up front we will only have a limited number available. To make sure you get one, you can preorder by sending a check made out to the "Western Independent Grays" to

Tripp Corbin
            2712 Wilding Green Lane
            Dacula, Ga 30019

If you want to preorder by PayPal go to the event homepage and click on the PayPal button. The shirts will be handed out at the event. Make sure to include your shirt size when ordering.

My thanks to Mark Barrier of the North State Rifles for his help with this effort.
            [FONT=Times New Roman][b]Tripp Corbin[/b][/FONT]
            [URL=http://www.westernindependentgrays.org/]Western Independent Grays[/URL]
            [URL=http://www.armoryguards.org/]Armory Guards[/url]

Comment

Re: Looking for someone from N Va to share ride

Still looking for someone to share a ride to Resaca who lives in N.Va...if anyone out there is interested, please get in touch with me.

Originally posted by Doug Nash View Post
              Hello Gents -
              Was wondering if anyone from N.Va. area was interested in attending the Resaca event who would be willing to share a ride & expenses with me - I live in the Manassas area and would be departing early Friday morning on 15 May.
              Cheers,
              Doug Nash

Comment

Doug,
                I have told Herb to send you a list of those from VA and NC that are coming to Resaca so you can hopefully arrange a carpool. It should be in your email. I hope this helps you out arranging a ride.

Comment

The t-shirt orders are starting to roll in. If you really want one, I strongly encourage you to pre-order. We will only have a very very limited number for sale at the event. Pre-order now.

Also there is only one more week to pre-register for the event so you can take part in rations, the battlefield tour and a few other surprises. So get those registrations in ASAP. We are now at 114 men registered excluding staff.

Comment

Trip,
                    I just put my money order in the mail this morning. You should be recieving it within a few days.

See you all at Resaca
                    Pvt. Steve Middleton

63rd. Tennessee Infantry Regiment

New Knoxville Mess

"They call us Rebels, if you will, We glory in the name, For bending under unjust laws, And swearing faith to an unjust cause, We count as a greater shame."

-Richmond Daily Dispatch, May 12, 1862

Comment

I have a few slots that need to be filled in Co. D "Craddock's Ram Rods."

Anyone who wants to march and fight with the best company should send me a PM or e-mail to confirm there place in Company D!

Patrick Craddock
                      PATRICK CRADDOCK
                      Prometheus No. 851
                      Franklin, Tennessee
                      Widows' Sons Mess
                      www.craftsmansapron.com

Aut Bibat Aut Abeat

Can't fix stupid... Johnny Lloyd

Comment

I threw my hat in the ring for Resaca as well....I'm in Capt. Hunter's Company.

See you all in a few weeks.....

Robin
                        Robert F. Wallace
                        38th NCT (River Rat Mess)
                        North State Rifles

"Do your duty in all things...for you can do no more and should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Bushrod Carter View Post
                          I have a few slots that need to be filled in Co. D "Craddock's Ram Rods."

Anyone who wants to march and fight with the best company should send me a PM or e-mail to confirm there place in Company D!

Patrick Craddock
                          Keep it up little man!!! :wink_smil
                          Kiev Thomason
                          WIG
                          Armory Guards
                          Forest Park Lodge #399
                          Forest Park GA.

Comment

Ok guys, only one week left to pre-register for this event. May 1st is the deadline for those that want to register in time to take part in the rations issue, battlefield tour, and other surprises we are working on. So get those registrations in now.

Also several folks have sent in registration forums but have not paid your fees. You also need to get those in ASAP otherwise you will not get rations and so on. All those that have not paid are listed on the Registered list. Please look it over. If I have made a mistake let me know.

Look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

Comment

Well we have hit the 120 mark for those registered for our campaigner Battalion. We still have a couple more days left before pre-event registration ends so keep em comin. Don't forget to order your t-shirt as well. They are only $15.00 (16.25 if you use paypal) and $5 of that is going to be donated to the Friends of Resaca. We are only having about 50 t-shirts made so pre-order your before the event to make sure you have one.

Comment

Originally posted by trippcor View Post
                                Well we have hit the 120 mark for those registered for our campaigner Battalion. We still have a couple more days left before pre-event registration ends so keep em comin. Don't forget to order your t-shirt as well. They are only $15.00 (16.25 if you use paypal) and $5 of that is going to be donated to the Friends of Resaca. We are only having about 50 t-shirts made so pre-order your before the event to make sure you have one.
                                Guys,
                                Get a hold of any of your pards who have not joined up! The event will be here soon! I know that there is still room in all the other companies but C .
                                Last edited by Kiev Thomason; 04-30-2009, 10:44 PM.
                                Kiev Thomason
                                WIG
                                Armory Guards
                                Forest Park Lodge #399
                                Forest Park GA.

Comment

Working...
                                X