Ft. Moultrie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft. Moultrie?

I understand there's a living history to be held next weekend at Ft. Moultrie, S.C. Anyone know how to get up w/ the contact person? Thanks
    David Fox

Re: Ft. Moultrie?

http://www.authentic-campaigner.com/...ad.php?t=19998
    Nick Medwid

Comment

Peter Berezuk is our main coordinator for this event but any of the guys in the mess can help you out. If you have any problem contacting him, let me know I know some phone numbers.
      Scott Malone

"A nation which does not remember what it was yesterday does not know where it is today." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Yes. I'm trying to organize a get-away to participate. Would only arrive late Friday. Four-button jacket or red-trimmed artillery jacket? Could wear M.1832 artillery short sword and/or .69 calibre artillery musketoon for sentry-go. Any of this make sense? Dave Fox
        David Fox

Comment

Dave,

Registration closed on this event last week. Peter had to submit a roster to the NPS by a given date.
          Terre Hood Biederman
          Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
          Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Thanks Missus Lawson,

I've contacted David via email this morning.

I'm looking forward to seeing you later today and hopefully sitting down and catching up on Saturday Evening if you are not already feeling the effects of too much travel and the sad events of this past week.
            Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Working...
            X