X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Assault on Allegheny - July 2009

Originally posted by pistolpete1863 View Post
    Bob

I know its real early still but any idea on numbers? Sounds like its really going to be a good event.
    No idea yet. If I was asked to guess (and it is strictly a wild guess at this point), I'd say it could range from 300 to possibly a many as 500.

Bob D.
    "If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders."

George Carlin

Comment

Bob

I was reading the registration form and noticed that it says "Registration fee is $20.00 per person (includes rations)" but on a post here you said there would not be any rations. Has it been changed to you are giving rations this year?
      Tony "TJ" Vittone

5th VA Co. H,
      Pine Top Mess,
      3rd Ark Mess

Comment

Eeessh! Boiler-plate errors. Thanks for finding that.

We'll get it fixed.

RD
        "If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders."

George Carlin

Comment

Bob,

Any news on when a work weekend would be?

Comment

We have to wait until the weather breaks. Although we have been relatively snow deficient here in the Shen-Valley, Allegheny has been getting a lot!

I'm thinking sometime during May/June is when we'll be doing a work weekend.

Bob D.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by BobDenton37thVA View Post
              We have to wait until the weather breaks. Although we have been relatively snow deficient here in the Shen-Valley, Allegheny has been getting a lot!

I'm thinking sometime during May/June is when we'll be doing a work weekend.

Bob D.

Yup, this is the most snow that area has gotten in 13 years!
              [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Has anybody caught wind of which sutlers will be at the event, if any?
                Pards,

Jared Byrnes

Comment

Originally posted by jmbyrnes View Post
                  Has anybody caught wind of which sutlers will be at the event, if any?
                  I don't think any. I asked Bob if he's have sutlers there on Friday and he said (wisely) he didn't want to deal with sutlers...I don't blame him...
                  [COLOR="DarkRed"] [B][SIZE=2][FONT=Book Antiqua]Christopher J. Daley[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                  X