X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join the 11th

Originally posted by huntdaw View Post
    Registration is about to commence.

Who Will Stand for Georgia?! Rally 'round lads for your homes, families and the great State of Georgia! Join me as we push the blue-clad demons back to the gates of Hell where they were spawned! Stand for freedom and fight to throw off the shackles of a nefarious government intent on sending its minions to destroy our way of life and subject us to tyranny!

Who will stand for Georgia? I will!! Who will stand with me?!
    I will Stand!!!
    Are these the only souls with Heart and Will?
    I fully stand behind you Captain without fear. There is no whinney pansies decked out in fairy blue, that can stop the Mighty 11th Militia!!
    Griswoldville will run red with Northern Blood
    Warren Hook
    First Sibley Mess
    New Madrid Guards
    WIG

"...And to Missouri we
    Extend both heart and hand
    And welcome her a sister
    Of our Confederate band
    Tho surrounded by oppression
    No one dare deter
    Her adding to our Bonnie Blue Flag
    Her bright and twelfth star! "

Lyrics, Bonnie Blue Flag, by Harry McCarthy, 1861.

Comment

I'm paid up and ready to serve. Email sent.
      Frank Perkin

Comment

Warren!!!!

Don't speak the name "Griswoldsville" around here! You'll spook the potential Mil-lish recruits!

Pssssst! No Griswoldsville at Bummers boys!!!!! We don't want to recruit from the Georgia Prisons this go round. That might casue a slight problem within the event!!!!!
        Herb Coats
        Armory Guards &
        WIG

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Kasmar View Post
          Hi,

I have sent you a PM about joining your company. I look forward to driving those yankee devils back to where they came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Andrew
          Thats the style men!Join us!Come to save this great land of our fathers...Lay down the plows.Return from the harvest and bring you brothers ,sons and fathers! Joe Brown needs your help!To arms and whack down the monster that has slowly made head way into the homeland.Your homes and sweethearts need you.Join the ranks of the 11th and hold your heads forever high!

Major Wicker
          11th GA.
          Kiev Thomason
          a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
          WIG
          Armory Guards
          Forest Park Lodge #399
          Forest Park GA.

Comment

Originally posted by Coatsy View Post
            Warren!!!!

Don't speak the name "Griswoldsville" around here! You'll spook the potential Mil-lish recruits!

Pssssst! No Griswoldsville at Bummers boys!!!!! We don't want to recruit from the Georgia Prisons this go round. That might casue a slight problem within the event!!!!!

Ohh I have spoken too soon.... never mind the aforementioned .. I was only hoping to resurrect the "Buggary and Shiv Mess", a promise of Pruno with every registration.. dangnabbit thats a slogan you can get behind.....

Okay Honey Hill or Bust!!!, Come on Billy I'm up here waitin'
            Warren Hook
            First Sibley Mess
            New Madrid Guards
            WIG

"...And to Missouri we
            Extend both heart and hand
            And welcome her a sister
            Of our Confederate band
            Tho surrounded by oppression
            No one dare deter
            Her adding to our Bonnie Blue Flag
            Her bright and twelfth star! "

Lyrics, Bonnie Blue Flag, by Harry McCarthy, 1861.

Comment

Warren,

A lot of the land at Griswoldsville is actually not developed from where the railroad spur lead up to the hill where Walcutt's Brigade was deployed. But there are modern homes at the top of the hill and an interpretive sign/shelter.

Yeah, talking about Honey Hill and Ocnee River Bridge is better than saying the "G" word.
              Herb Coats
              Armory Guards &
              WIG

Comment

Re: Join Co. D, 11th GA militia

Well boys, now that ITPW is over, it's time to start plugging away again for recruits for Bummers.

Seems that there are a lot of fellows wanting to go Federal - probably because they want to burn things.

Well, just remember that both sides can buy those torches and we might just do a little burning of our own - who knows.

So, if you have a little of the pyromaniac in you and have a desire to go gray, then please join up in Co. D and we'll have a fine, fine time.
                Michael Comer
                one of the moderator guys

Comment

Working...
                X