Bummers Buy - Missouri Boot & Shoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bummers Buy - Missouri Boot & Shoe

BUMMERS BUY - MISSOURI BOOT & SHOE - Is offering his Federal JB-1 and Confederate CS-1 for ten dollars off the regular price of $161.00, including shipping. Let them know that you are participating at Bummers to get the discount. They will be checking the registered list and you must show up as paid to show that you are attending. Get your brogans ordered as soon as possible to make sure that you can get them for the event. Hobnails and heel plates are extra. For More Information About This Offer, Please Click Here to Visit the Missouri Boot & Shoe Web Site.

To Visit the Vendors Page on the Bummers Web Site, Follow This Link:

http://www.bummers09.com/Vendors.html

Note: I erroneously posted the price for the brogans at $124 from MB&S's old web site. The current price is $161 and the discounted price would be $151. My apologies for the error.
    Last edited by Eric Tipton; 05-11-2009, 08:12 PM.
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: Bummers Buy - Missouri Boot & Shoe

I spoke with Bob the other day and this sale is only good until the last week in July...so hurry gents!
    Kiev Thomason
    a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
    WIG
    Armory Guards
    Forest Park Lodge #399
    Forest Park GA.

Comment

Just bumping this to the top to remind everyone that this offer is only good until the end of July. If you want to get your spankin' new Missouri Boot & Shoe brogans, in time to break them in for Bummers, order now!
      ERIC TIPTON
      Former AC Owner

Comment

I sent my order to Bob today. I should have them ready by November for sure:)
        [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
        ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

I got the Booties in the mail last week and they are awesome. He is a true craftsman and I am very happy to have a pair of his shoes. Thanks Bob!!:D
          [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
          ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
          X