Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration Closes 9/30/09

Hello All:

With about four months to go, we are well over 400 registered for the event. Our goal is to have 500 registered, so we are in good shape.

Because of the logistics that we are putting together for Bummers, we need to get a headcount in advance. So, if you are wondering when you need to be registered, the date is September 30th. After September 3oth, we will not be accepting any more registrations and if you are mailing it in, it needs to be postmarked by that date.

If you are uncertain about which group you would like to fall in with, the registered page is set up so you can e-mail the leaders directly. All you need to do is click on their name:

http://www.bummers09.com/Registered.html

We thank everyone for the support up to this point. Remember that every net dollar from the event will benefit the Wray Collection.

As always, if you have specific registration questions, please contact Ken Cornett - The Registration Czar, at bummers2009@yahoo.com.

Thanks again everyone!
    ERIC TIPTON
    Former AC Owner

Re: Registration Closes 9/30/09

Hey Eric,
    Ken told me its your fault the registration page isn't updated six times a day! Wuzupwitdat?!?! Don't give me that "I've got a baby" excuse.

Congrats on the turn out.
    Patrick Landrum
    Independent Rifles

Comment

Re: Registration Closes 9/30/09

Pat:

Yep, it's my fault. I was trying to do it between diaper changes on a daily basis - every ten minutes on the tens, but he is crawling now and grabbing things... He is ten months old now, so I figure he can start updating the registered page (and cutting the grass) in a couple of months. ;)
      ERIC TIPTON
      Former AC Owner

Comment

Working...
      X