CS openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS openings

Anybody with a background in logistics? I have an opening for a quartermaster.
    I could also use an adjutant. Feel free to send me a PM for more details.

Besides these two positions we have about 15,000 (divided by 200) spots open for anyone brave enough to sign up as Confederates.

Our captains are Charles Tucker, Bill Treadway, and Keith Jackman. The Former joins us once again from the UK and will bring his foreign legion with him from the UK and France.
    Frank Aufmuth
    Frank Aufmuth
    When you hear my whistle, Hell will be upon you.

Re: CS openings

I thought Frank Marek was also raising a company. He told me he was and I know some fellows that have registered for his company.
    Tom Yearby
    Texas Ground Hornets

"I'd rather shoot a man than a snake." Robert Stumbling Bear

Comment

Yes, Frank Marek ("Big Whiskey" on the forums) is raising some hearty men.

Col. Aufmuth's legions will be a force to reckoned with being Texans, Frenchmen, and an assortment of other spots near and far. The accents alone will require interpreters within each company.
      Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Gallo de Cielo View Post
        Yes, Frank Marek ("Big Whiskey" on the forums) is raising some hearty men.

Col. Aufmuth's legions will be a force to reckoned with being Texans, Frenchmen, and an assortment of other spots near and far. The accents alone will require interpreters within each company.
        Okay then, I volunteer to interpret for the Swamp Irish and the Redbones in lieu of picket duty.
        Fergus Bell

"Give a man fire & he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life."
        Terry Pratchett

Comment

Yes sir, I'm still trying to get some folk signed up and ready! Events like this are hard to do sometimes but they are also hard to miss.
          I got some good men who never complain, know how to make the woods their home and can soldier with the best of them!
          In a past post I mentioned that I was recruiting from the Texas/Louisiana area but please don't hesitate to sign up with us if you ain't! We'll welcome you like an old friend and we'll leave the Pineys as brothers!
          See you in the Woods!
          Frank J Marek

Comment

Working...
          X