Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirt needed

Gentlemen,

I committed the ultimate sin and washed dear husband's shirt and of course it shrank! Mr. Yearby has offered one as a backup but I would really like to purchase a new one for him....any ideas? Mr. Daley has one on ebay and I am awaiting a reply and one from Todd Morris.

I'm on lunch hour at the library since I can't access this fine forum from work so if you can help, email me at skey@cbh.com.

Thanks a bunch!
    Sherry Key.
    aka Mrs. Cornbread.
    Sherry Key
    aka Mrs. Cornbread

Re: Shirt needed

A lot of love in these moments there it is necessary :wink_smil, my wife she already made something like that...:confused_
    Eventually said himself that it is only the material, but not in the first ten seconds... :D Courage Mrs.:)

PS: I think understanding your husband is federal Madam? If he do not understand this small, little small, real little small little small feminine error, we can with some friends and our big friend le Bayou yeti guard him in the piney wood, much longer that the event, (1 or 2 months, more?) if you wish it obviously? Serviteur Madame :)
    Ah, the French gallantry

Ps: I would be the only one on this event killed by a jealous husband with my jokes :cry_smile:(
    William Miconnet
    French Mess
    AES
    BGR & IPW Survivor
    Never ever give up!
    In memory of Steve Boulton, live the little story, lost in the history...
    I believe!

Comment

Working...
    X