When's everyone heading out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When's everyone heading out?

Oh, yeah. The event goes live at first light Tuesday. Sorry for the confusion. I do have a hard time telling Mondays from anyother day 'cause they are all about the same to me. But for the time challenged: the event goes live at first light TUESDAY! So, that gives Fred and I an extra day to slaughter the hogs and prepare the meat.
    Tom Yearby
    Texas Ground Hornets

"I'd rather shoot a man than a snake." Robert Stumbling Bear

Comment

I'll be leaving Atlanta Sunday evening, and should arrive in LA sometime Monday morning.

Exact specifics are dependant upon the completion time of my two papers due this week (damn college!)
      Jonathan "Scottie" Scott
      Co. A, 104th Illinois Volunteer Infantry
      Salt River Rifles

Upcoming:
      <a href="http://www.fortsanders.info/">Race to Knoxville: April 17-19, 2009</a>
      <a href="http://www.georgiadivision.org/">145th Anniversary Battle of Resaca: May 17-19, 2009</a>

Comment

On Sunday Lil Jon, Ludacris and the Crunk Teleporter will be transporting the Near the ATL Crew (Kiev, Jordan, Lewis, and the OCN) out towards Loo-Z-Anna. Somewhere we will high five Hicks and Smotherman and moon Gribble. We should roll into the club (Bayou Yeti Land) sometime on Monday before dark. Not as kewl as Mobely's Stabb'n Horse transportation, but it will suffice.

That's how we roll in Jeeorgia.
        Herb Coats
        Armory Guards &
        WIG

Comment

Originally posted by Coatsy View Post
          On Sunday Lil Jon, Ludacris and the Crunk Teleporter will be transporting the Near the ATL Crew (Kiev, Jordan, Lewis, and the OCN) out towards Loo-Z-Anna. Somewhere we will high five Hicks and Smotherman and moon Gribble. We should roll into the club (Bayou Yeti Land) sometime on Monday before dark. Not as kewl as Mobely's Stabb'n Horse transportation, but it will suffice.

OK ...so for this road trip we are taking on rapper names. I wanna be MC Hammer!
          Kiev Thomason
          a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
          WIG
          Armory Guards
          Forest Park Lodge #399
          Forest Park GA.

Comment

Originally posted by Coatsy View Post

Not a single mention... not one...
            Your Obedient Servant,

Peter M. Berezuk

Comment

Pete,

That's okay. We love you up here in Yankeeland. The current last minute panic project is sewing on Will's chevrons, as he is having a sack coat kit lining wardrobe malfunction up in the Quahog Nation. This is no doubt due to a lack of BBQ.
              [B]Charles Heath[/B]
              [EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]heath9999@aol.com[/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Spanglers_Spring_Living_History/"]12 - 14 Jun 09 Hoosiers at Gettysburg[/URL]

[EMAIL="heath9999@aol.com"]17-19 Jul 09 Mumford/GCV Carpe Eventum [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="beatlefans1@verizon.net"]31 Jul - 2 Aug 09 Texans at Gettysburg [/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="JDO@npmhu.org"] 11-13 Sep 09 Fortress Monroe [/EMAIL]

[URL="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Elmira_Death_March/?yguid=25647636"]2-4 Oct 09 Death March XI - Corduroy[/URL]

[EMAIL="oldsoldier51@yahoo.com"] G'burg Memorial March [/EMAIL]

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt_Sullivan View Post
                Not a single mention... not one...
                You can be our road crew...that way when the cops pull us over you can say you don't know anything:D
                Kiev Thomason
                a.k.a. King Corn:baring_te
                WIG
                Armory Guards
                Forest Park Lodge #399
                Forest Park GA.

Comment

We're flying out from Heathrow at 10.45 GMT Sunday arrive at DFW around 16.00 (wow - time travelling!) and stopping the night at Nagadish (did I get the pronunciation right?)

Pre-event nerves now jangling. Last six mile hike yesterday for prep.

Must find a Drugstore in LA, cos no Chemists over here stock anti-Bayou Yeti spray or rattlesnake serum.

My only other problems are how to fit a drinks cooler and a camp chair in a blanket roll.

Yours,

Confused of Bedford.
                  Chris O'Brien

Scalawag Mess
                  Volunteer Company
                  [URL="http://www.aesoc.org"]American Eagle Society[/URL]

Comment

Pards,
                    I,ve got the same travel arrangements as Chris,flying down to London from Scotland first meeting the guys at Heathrow Sunday morning,can,t wait.

Jason Tailford

Temperance Mess
                    AES
                    Liberty Rifles.

Comment

Boys,
                      Don't worry about a cooler and beer. I'll bring a keg or two from my uncle's liquor store. Since I'll be in the "European Company", we'll take turns rolling it in front of us. And some kegs make nice camp chairs, too...

I'll be heading out in about 12 hours. Three or four battlefields will be visited on this 20-something hour trip. Too excited to sleep....

Bill Birney
                      William Birney
                      Columbia Rifles

"The OTB is made up of the dregs of humanity, the malcontents, the bit*#ers and moaners, the truth tellers, the rebellious, etc. In other words, the ones that make good soldiers when the firing starts or the marching gets tough. The $&#*$& is run by parade ground, paper collar soldiers, the ones that pee on themselves when a car backfires and would be better fit for counting beans and puffying up their own egos and kissing each others @$(#*$*..."
                      Thomas "Uncle Tom" Yearby, 20 March 2009

Comment

Hitting the road in five minutes. Everyone drive safe.
                        Chris Suppelsa

Comment

I'm out the door, fellers! See you all there!
                          John Wickett
                          Former Carpetbagger
                          Administrator (We got rules here! Be Nice - Sign Your Name - No Farbisms)

Comment

Coming to you live from Pearl, Mississippi. :-)
                            Jonathan "Scottie" Scott
                            Co. A, 104th Illinois Volunteer Infantry
                            Salt River Rifles

Upcoming:
                            <a href="http://www.fortsanders.info/">Race to Knoxville: April 17-19, 2009</a>
                            <a href="http://www.georgiadivision.org/">145th Anniversary Battle of Resaca: May 17-19, 2009</a>

Comment

On the plane at 4:30 pm tomorrow... see ya'll after 11pm at the Lotus Camp! -Johnny Lloyd:wink_smil
                              Johnny Lloyd
                              John "Johnny" Lloyd
                              Think before you post... Rules on this forum here
                              SCAR
                              Known to associate with the following fine groups: WIG/AG/CR

"Without history, there can be no research standards.
                              Without research standards, there can be no authenticity.
                              Without the attempt at authenticity, all is just a fantasy.
                              Fantasy is not history nor heritage, because it never really existed." -Me

Proud descendant of...

Comment

Working...
                              X