Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivers Bridge campaign Bn - Changes

All,

In light of some recent developments, I will have to make a few changes to the event process.

First, you still need to register on the website...

www.riversbridgefedbn.webs.com

However, the event may charge $5.00 per person. So i wma dispensing with the $10.00 registration fee. You may need to pay $5.00 on site, and you WILL NEED TO bring your own rations. We did not get a sufficient number to fool with a ration issue on any scale. I may get some slab bacon and coffe from my own pocket for those who show up.

Please get your tregistrations in ASAP. The march and event scenario is looking very good!

Anyone who has already paid will recieve a refund at the event when they arrive. Anyone who has registered and does not come, will recieve a refund via mail if they choose.
    Galen Wagner
    Mobile, AL

Duty is, then, the sublimest word in our language.Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less. -Col. Robert E.Lee, Superintendent of USMA West Point, 1852

Re: Rivers Bridge campaign Bn - Changes

One of the changes in the event is that I will not be attending and so there is no commander for Co. D. Of course, Galen may have someone else who will step into the role bit if not and you were thinking about joining my company, please give thought to one of the other fellows. I'm sure you would be welcome there.
    Michael Comer
    one of the moderator guys

Comment

I am thinking of taking the horse there as a training mission. I've heard there is no mounted venue in the adjunct, but that's ok, he needs work out around other horses. Is there a link to the streamer fest? I can't find one.
      Patrick
      Just a private soldier trying to make a difference

Patrick Peterson
      Old wore out Bugler

Comment

Patrick,

You will find a discussion on Rivers Bridge at:

In addition of Galens Federals there will be a company of Confederates representing the 47th GA commanded by Brad Malone of the Palmetto Living History Association. They will be sleeping in the trenches. We are also moving more people in the trenches in the campaign area. The heavier campers have their own separate camp and are out of sight from the Federal Army.

Respectfully,

Claude Sinclair
        Confederate Commander
        Claude Sinclair
        Palmetto Battalion

Comment

I had seen that already, thanks tho. I'm trying to find out info about the streamer portion of the event. There is no mounted contingent for the adjunct and my horse needs work with others animals which is why I want to just get him out with others. This is the first opportunity I see in 2010 to do so.
          Patrick
          Just a private soldier trying to make a difference

Patrick Peterson
          Old wore out Bugler

Comment

Patrick,

You are more than welcome to field your mount with the Federal Campaign contingent. We might like having a runner, and scout with us especially as we arrive on the battle site from the march.

Let me know.

Also, anyone planning on attending, please get registration to me.

Galen Wagner
            Mobile, AL

Duty is, then, the sublimest word in our language.Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less. -Col. Robert E.Lee, Superintendent of USMA West Point, 1852

Comment

Working...
            X