Who's Registered for Twin Rivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Registered for Twin Rivers

This serves as a friendly bump to remind folks of the adjunct effort being made for this event in Nov.

I'm not sure who has registered so far for the company and, mainly, who is planning on attending. I would like to get an idea about what we have so far. If you would post on here whether you have registered or are planning on attending it would be most helpful. I would like to know how much progress - if any - we have made toward our goal of a 50 man company for this event.
    Last edited by Michael Comer; 08-01-2010, 01:00 PM.
    Michael Comer
    one of the moderator guys

Re: Who's Registered for Twin Rivers

I'm still in.
    Brian Hicks
    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Originally posted by huntdaw View Post
      This serves as a friendly bump to remind folks of the adjunct effort being made for this event in Nov.

Also, I have tried to get a list of who has registered so far for the company but have not been successful in finding out what we have so far. If you would post on here whether you have registered or are planning on attending it would be most helpful. I would like to know how much progress - if any - we have made toward our goal of a 50 man company for this event.

Have you tried contacting the "Adjunk" organizers by chance? Just tryinjg to help.
      [FONT="Book Antiqua"]"Grumpy" Dave Towsen
      Past President Potomac Legion
      Long time member Columbia Rifles
      Who will care for Mother now?[/FONT]

Comment

Have checked the registered list but it looks like I'm the only one on there. Based on discussions with individuals I'm trying to find out who has registered that may not be listed in case there have been problems in some way and especially who is planning on registering if they haven't already.
        Last edited by Michael Comer; 08-01-2010, 01:33 PM.
        Michael Comer
        one of the moderator guys

Comment

I'm still in unless events overtake me.
          Frank Perkin

Comment

Michael,
            I will send you an email on this subject
            Joe Beedle

http://www.2ndminnesota.com

http://thesheepfarm.org

Comment

I just paid my $20 registration fee to campaign with the Co. A, 44th Indiana. Now promise no rainstorms and appropriate cool but not cold temperatures. See you fellows in Tennessee.

Hotter'nHell in Texas
              Phil McBride
              Phil McBride
              Author:
              Whittled Away-A Civil War Novel of the Alamo Rifles
              Tangled Honor 1862: A Novel of the 5th Texas Infantry
              Redeeming Honor 1863: The 5th Texas Gettysburg and Chickamauga
              Defiant Honor 1864: The 5th Texas at the Wilderness and the 22nd USCT at New Market Heights
              Link to My Blog and My Books on Amazon:
              Blog: http://mcbridenovels.blogspot.com/http://www.amazon.com/Philip-McBride...ne_cont_book_1

Comment

Now it's official. Fee is paid, form is submitted.
                Brian Hicks
                Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Guess I better get myself in gear as I committed for certain civilian tasks for this event back LAST August.

Mr. Comer, I'm due at a site visit later this week--if there are specific questions that should be addressed there, you have my number.

While no one can promise the weather, the land is wonderful---spacious, gently rolling, with both field and forest. The soil drains well, even after torrential rains, as we discovered last December.

Areas set for the campaigner camps have a good 'viewshed', and much of the land is does not have modern power lines visible.

The conditions for horses are better than most---In five hours of riding in thick hip tall grass last December, our group hit one hole in the ground of the sort to be problematic for horses.

Of course, I was on that particular horse......momentarily :cry_smile

On the ground again..........
                  Terre Hood Biederman
                  Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
                  Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Working...
                  X