Sutlers at Fight for Crampton's Gap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sutlers at Fight for Crampton's Gap

Hello all, I would like to let everyone know the quality sutlers that will be at The Fight For Crampton's Gap selling their wares.

-Dan and Brian of WW and Co. will be setting up in the parking lot on Friday before taking their places in the ranks of the 4th New Jersey.

-Ezra Barnhouse Goods will be set up in the parking lot on Friday, as well as in the field during the event. Ezra Barnhouse General store will be open during the course of the event for your buisness. I can guarantee both sides will have a chance to frequent the establishment at sometime throughout the course of the event. Period money will be used for purchasing items which will be exchanged before the event goes live on Friday.

If any other authentic sutlers have interest in setting up on Friday, you can contact me at dan.chmelar(at)wartburg.edu

Thanks
    Dan Chmelar
    Semper Fi
    -ONV
    -WIG
    -CIR!

Re: Sutlers at Fight for Crampton's Gap

Great news, Dan! There is always something needs purchasing!
    Your most obedient servant and comrade,
    James C. Schumann
    Mess #3
    Old Northwest Volunteers

Comment

This event gets better every day. Well done Dan and those working so hard for our benefit.

Steve Acker

Comment

Great news Dan! Looking forward to spending a coin or two with these fine people. Thanks for bringing in two top shelf folks who not only sell quality goods, but are good people too.
        Robert Gobtop
        Ol Sipley Mess
        ONV
        Proud Member of the S*** A** Platoon BGR

Comment

Working...
        X