Website for Wilson's Creek LH August 6-8,2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website for Wilson's Creek LH August 6-8,2010

Below is the link for our living history at Wilson's Creek August 6-8, 2010.

Nathan Hellwig
    AKA Harrison "Holler" Holloway
    "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Re: Website for Wilson's Creek LH August 6-8,2010

We are up to 20 participants. Check the link above to register. No registration fee but I would like each participant to donate $10.00-$25.00 to preservation of the Wilson's Creek Battlefield.
    Nathan Hellwig
    "It was the Union armies west of the Appalachians that struck the death knell of the Confederacy." Leslie Anders ,Preface, The Twenty-First Missouri

Comment

Holler,
      Since I can't make the event, due to being in Iraq, can I send a donation to you to give to Wilson's Creek? We did our staff rides there when I was in the Engineer Officer Advanced course.
      Raul Fuentez
      Hailing from Parts Unknown:confused:

Minion of the Warlord Mess:angry_smi

Comment

Raul,
        Holler will take only US currency. No pesos or worthless Republic of Texas script!
        Tom Yearby
        Texas Ground Hornets

"I'd rather shoot a man than a snake." Robert Stumbling Bear

Comment

How about Iraqi Dinar? In all seriousness, I just need to know where to send a donation. Tom, you should take the Groundhornets. We do a fine impression of an armed mob, just like the MSG.
          Raul Fuentez
          Hailing from Parts Unknown:confused:

Minion of the Warlord Mess:angry_smi

Comment

We are still taking registrations for this living history. Please check the link provided for information. Also if you haven't heard Wide Awake Productions DVD on the Battle of Wilson's Creek has just been released. Very good! See the movie, see the battlefield.
            Also, ammo and rations will be provided.

Nathan Hellwig

Comment

Just sent in my registration.

Chris Talburt

Comment

We are up to 30 registered. Get your registrations in soon. We have a few more weeks until registration ends. No list of particpants will be posted.
                Nathan Hellwig

Comment

Hi gents,

For all of those participating the in the conversion musket thread which is a good one, try considering this event with your conversion musket. Holler has some excellent expericnes lined up and John Wickett will be our Captain for the event. If you have been to a battlefield living history with many of us ONV guys, we tend to really bring out the docent materials and march the battlefield extensively. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, check out the website Holler has put together for the event. I know Holler and I are looking forward to portraying the 1st Iowa. We both actually were at the 130th anniversary event back in 1991 at Wilson's Creek. Just shows how old some of us are getting and I am looking forward to a much more accurate experience this time around!

Tom
                  Tom Klas
                  Hard Head Mess
                  Citizens Guard

Comment

Tom,

130th Wilson's Creek seems a lifetime ago. The many friends who have come and gone are to many to count.
                    Nathan Hellwig

Comment

We are at 35. Registration will close June 14.

Holler
                      Nathan Hellwig

Comment

Registration closed.
                        Nathan Hellwig

Comment

Working...
                        X