Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Das Boot(s) for Crampton's Gap

Fellers,

One of the guys coming up from Texas-way just discovered that his shoes (11 1/2's) were inadvertently left back home. He's en route from south Texas at present, due to my place this evening and then we'll all head northward from here on Thurs morning so I'm posting this for him.

I have a spare pair but seeing as I'm a 14, the lad may be in for a world of hurt if he had to try to make that work.

If anyone has a pair at or near an 11 1/2, please send me an email at gallodecielo1@yahoo.com

Through the modern marvel of the iPhone I can keep track of emails while in transit.

Thanks all,
    Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Re: Das Boot(s) for Crampton's Gap

I have a pair. I'll email you the details.
    Brian Baird

Comment

Thanks to Brian, the situation has been remedied.

A fine hobby we have.
      Fred Baker

"You may call a Texian anything but a gentleman or a coward." Zachary Taylor

Comment

And if those don't fit I have some 12 1/2s that I'll throw in the truck when I leave tomorrow morning.
        Dan
        Dan Chmelar
        Semper Fi
        -ONV
        -WIG
        -CIR!

Comment

Fred, was he needing riding boots cause I'm bringing up some fine ones this weekend?
          Mark Krausz
          William L. Campbell
          Prodigal Sons Mess of Co. B 36th IL Inf.
          Old Northwest Volunteers
          Agents Campbell and Pelican's Military Goods

Comment

Originally posted by Gallo de Cielo View Post

Through the modern marvel of the iPhone I can keep track of emails while in transit.

Thanks all,
            Beats the heck out of the time I called Tim Prince at 5:00 am about a pair of 10 1/2's that were five hours behind us sitting on a kitchen table, and he called John Duffer at that unholy hour to borrow a pair for the feller in the tennis shoes who was driving my truck....:tounge_sm

Yes, kind and generous folks.
            Terre Hood Biederman
            Yassir, I used to be Mrs. Lawson. I still run period dyepots, knit stuff, and cause trouble.

sigpic
            Wearing Grossly Out of Fashion Clothing Since 1958.

ADVENTURE CALLS. Can you hear it? Come ON.

Comment

Working...
            X