Backwaters Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backwaters Registration

Registrations are slowly coming in. We are hopeful that with Bummers registration now closed, and that event soon to be enjoyed, everyone will start focusing on next year and start to send in their registrations.

Remember.... registration closes in January!

I have been responding via e-mail to each individual as their registrations are received, and all is shown to be in order.

We will not be posting a list of registered individuals. The purpose of this is to develop a bit of the fog of war regarding the comparative strengths of the opposing columns. Nor are we providing the commanders with advanced information pertaining to their orders, their objectives, or the areas they will be maneuvering in. Orders will be delivered to them, pre-dawn on Saturday morning.

We are periodically sending out an excel spreadsheet to each senior commander so that he is aware of who is registered, their participants contact information, etc.

If you have any questions about us receiving your registration forms, e-mail me at brian_hicks@usa.net
    Brian Hicks
    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Re: Backwaters Registration

Federals lets get them into Brian! I like the looks of the growing list so far, keep them coming!
    [B][I]Skip Owens[/I][/B]

EMAIL:[EMAIL="saltwaterboy01@gmail.com"]saltwaterboy01@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

[U]Southern Guard Living History Assn.
    [URL="http://www.southernguard.org"]http://www.southernguard.org[/URL]

The Company of Military Historians[/U]

Comment

Considering it. How much of fuss will their be if I don't carry a '61 Springfield?
      Jeff "Thad" Gallagher

Pit Rat Mess
      49th Ohio
      Huber Heights #777 F&AM

"The moralities of this company are not as good as they used to be, there is much swearing and abuse." Francis Kiene 49th OVI

Comment

I've asked Josh to make an amendment to the event guidelines, listing Enfields and contract .58 Calibers to the list (sorry... no historical record of repeaters, or ammunition for repeaters with this Regt. at this time frame, as well as no .69 Caliber weapons).
        Brian Hicks
        Widows' Sons Mess

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Sgt. Hicks ~ although I had arranged with Poague to borrow a '61, I would feel more
          comfortable using my own weapon, an Enfield. My registration will be in the mail
          before week's end. I look forward to another stellar LBL experience!
          Your most obedient servant and comrade,
          James C. Schumann
          Mess #3
          Old Northwest Volunteers

Comment

James,

It will be good seeing you again. Rest assured.... I'll try to have another medicinal bottle ready or you!
            Brian Hicks
            Widows' Sons Mess

Comment

Perhaps it is time to come out of my sabatical. If I were to, this looks like the event to do it at.
              - David Cortez
              Independent

"The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters."
              - Genghis Khan

Comment

Working...
              X