Backwaters pre-event communications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backwaters pre-event communications

Participants, I've sent a few very important e-mails out to the Company Commanders for them to forward to the men in their ranks.

If you are registered but have not been receiving anything from your company commander via e-mail, please contact him immediately. While I provided the Commanders with your e-mail addresses, it is possible that i may have mis-typed your address, or in a few cases, the handwriting on the registration form may have been illegible causing me to read it wrong.

Bottom line... you should have received e-mails recently providing emergency contact information, arrival time information, etc. If you haven't, contact your Co. Commander!
    Brian Hicks
    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Re: Backwaters pre-event communications

Weather calls for Rain up until about 1pm, then scattered showers from then on. The scattered showers are expected to accumulate less than .10 inches, so it doesn't appear that rain will be a factor.

Temps in the mid 50's to the upper 30s. Just about perfect.

We'll see everyone on site tomorrow.
    Brian Hicks
    Widows' Sons Mess

Known lately to associate with the WIG and the Armory Guards

"He's a good enough fellow... but I fear he may be another Alcibiades."

“Every man ever got a statue made of him was one kinda sumbitch or another. It ain’t about you. It’s about what THEY need.”CAPTAIN MALCOLM REYNOLDS

Comment

Working...
    X