Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blues at Breakout

Gents:
    The Western Federal Blues will be attending Before the Breakout. If you are interested in participating with us please check out our website at www.westernfederalblues.org We are looking for good men who wish to do honor to the western soldier.
    More information to come as we get this thing rolling.
    Your Pard,
    Chad Greene
    Chad Greene

Re: Blues at Breakout

Gents:
    After some delay we finally have the registration open for Before the Breakout on the Blues website. Sorry for the delay, but we were doing some adjustments to the site. You can find the registration page in the 2010 Campaign section.
    Click on the Before the Breakout header and it will take you to it. There is a paypal account set up so you can register on line. We will forward our completed registration to the event hosts as a complete package so PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH THE BLUES PAGE FOR THIS EVENT.
    Looking forward to seeing you in the field!
    Chad Greene
    Chad Greene

Comment

Gentlemen:
      I have heard from several of you that your attending BTB with the Blues. Please get registered. Time is steadily ticking away and we need to get our registration in for this event. Please go to the Blues website at www.westernfederalblues.org for registration instructions and other additional information that you may need.
      We need good Union Men! for this event. If you are interested in attending with the Blues and have not yet spoken to us please email me or send me a pm.
      Lets get registered I think this is going to be a good one!
      Chad Greene
      Chad Greene

Comment

Gents! Let us get a move on and get registered. You can register for the event via the Blues website www.westernfederalblues.org There is an electronic form to fill out and then you can submit payment via paypal or send it to me - I will be sending in the roster and payment to the event sponsors. For some reason the website is giving an error message when you fill out the registration form, but the form is coming through so ignore the error message.
        This should be a good event so lets get it together and have a good showing for the Blues. You will have a GREAT time and from everything I am hearing the site is really great and the living history component should be first class. As soon as registraiton closes I will be sending out information individually to each of you that has registered.
        Thanks,
        Chad Greene
        Western Federal Blues
        Chad Greene

Comment

Who is going to join Chad and his fine Western Federal Blues to fill out Co. C.? Time is of the essence. Get your registration to Chad or the event staff today!!! :)
          [SIZE=0]PetePaolillo
          ...ILUS;)[/SIZE]

Comment

Anyone sitting on the fence - Fall In! We could use a few more men to fill out the company.
            Chad Greene
            Chad Greene

Comment

Gentlemen:
              Please check the Western Federal Blues website. All the pertinent information should be posted on there by Friday. I also posted all the information received from Federal command on our forum. You can access that through the webpage as well. I asked the webmaster to upload all the information about the Guard Mount etc. You should be able to view it by this weekend. I am really looking forward to seeing you all in the field. We have a great bunch of guys and we are in for a good time.
              Your Pard,
              Chad Greene
              Chad Greene

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to all of those men who went with the Blues to Before the Breakout. I am sorry for the delay in thanking everyone, but after Breakout I went to Atlanta and then onto the beaches near Savannah. I have to say it was a much needed and well deserved break for myself and my better half.
                The men of the Blues were outstanding at their posts and I really wanted to express how much I appreciate their effort and support. I also really wanted to say thanks to the men of the WIG and the SCAR who obviously worked very hard to put on a fine event. It has been a couple years since I attended such a progressive event and I was not disappointed I know how much hard work went into that effort..
                On behalf of the men of the men of the Western Federal Blues I would like to say Thank You! Hope to see you in the field again.
                Now on to Twin Rivers. The Blues are looking to put at least 2 companies in the field. If you are interested in joining us you can PM me or email.
                Thanks,
                Chad Greene
                Chad Greene

Comment

Working...
                X